warriorathlete21

Pick 1.03 Zeke or Kamara .5 ppr

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, warriorathlete21 said:

.5 ppr

Who would you take and why?

I had the #3 pick in .5 PPR and passed on both.  I passed on Kamara because of his knee and I passed on Zeke because he had covid-19 earlier in the offseason and I think his stats will tail off.  I ended up going with Dalvin Cook and cuffed him with Alexander Mattison later in the draft.  Cook has negatives of his own but I felt like he was the safest choice.  Most other people would say to draft Zeke at #3 but as mentioned, I think his production will dip this year.

Edited by sjm76

I’d go with zeke. He’s in a tier to himself after Barkley/cmc imo. 

The big easy for sure. He catches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more passes than lone star state. 

Just now, Rush2112 said:

The big easy for sure. He catches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more passes than lone star state. 

Yeah, but it's only .5 PPR so that counts only half as much. 

Zeke by a tick, but it's not huge.

Zeke. I think dallas will have two types of games a lot next season - shoot outs or get ahead early and feed Zeke. Even in a shoot out scenario, Zeke will get the check downs with a lot of room to run when cooper, lamb, and gallup clear out the backfield