whips02

Lazard or A. Miller?

Non PPR League

Lazard (GB) or A. Miller (CHI)?

37 minutes ago, whips02 said:

Non PPR League

That's a great question.   Miller seems to be more talented but he's still not cleared and his QB situation is murkier.

I'd probably still go Miller.  But it's not a slam dunk.   It all depends on what you think Lazard's talent level is.

Cheese head & it's not even close! Miller is made of glass & has two trash QB's throwing to him this year. Yes Bears will play musical QB's every week. 

9 hours ago, whips02 said:

Lazard is projected to be a starter for GB, but that's mostly based on his play in the last 2 games of 2019 where he caught only 50% of his targets - in the playoffs he went 3/4 with 36 yards in 2 games. That's not exactly a very sure feeling, especially with the Packers having about a dozen WRs who were considered promising at some point.

Miller should also be a starter, but the Bears have shown a bit more confidence in him. On the other hand, I'd rather have Rodgers chucking precision darts than Folebisky (Trubes?). I's still go for MIller though.

1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Miller is made of glass

He played 16 games both his 2 seasons in the league.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

A. Miller and it's not even close IMO

Feels close...why is it not in your eyes?

I’m leaning Lazar. Snap share went up. Dart throw bench type. Give me Lazard... QBs says he’s who he likes. Great position. 

Id go with Lazard, packers have the superior qb in Rodgers. I think Rodgers likes Lazard as well and the packers must like Lazard since they didn't draft any wrs in a strong wr draft. 

help 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, whips02 said:

Feels close...why is it not in your eyes?

The Packers want WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to be the No. 2 receiver behind Davante Adams because he brings "game braking speed" to the offense. 

That's according to beat writer Jim Owczarski, who answered questions about the Packers depth chart in a Reddit Q&A. The team "would like MVS to really establish himself" as the No. 2 receiver, as no other pass catcher outside Adams has the ability to blow by defenders. Allen Lazard's prospects could get very shaky very quickly if MVS emerges as the No. 2 in the coming weeks. That doesn't appear likely at the moment. 

This is from Sunday

Edited by hockeyfan77

i think ppr id go miller and non ppr id go lazard. Lazard will see good volume as #2 to adams and I think he has the hands and size to be a redzone target. I think Chi will try to get miller involved as the slot quite a bit so could potentially see a lot "easy" receptions with boom/bust potential in terms on yards