Brady12Gronk87

Do not invite Vanrijn2121 into your leagues

Recommended Posts

1st league he joined of mine he didn't pay the entire day, had to kick and get someone else last minute (same day draft I posted)

2nd league he joined and drafted and paid

3rd league he joined the wrong one, had to get a refund and this all happened 30 mins prior to the draft

Not a big deal..until the 2nd league he joined/drafted/paid he leaves the league this morning and gets a refund (2 weeks after the draft already happened)

Total dipshit, don't deal with the headache

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Brady12Gronk87 said:

1st league he joined of mine he didn't pay the entire day, had to kick and get someone else last minute (same day draft I posted)

2nd league he joined and drafted and paid

3rd league he joined the wrong one, had to get a refund and this all happened 30 mins prior to the draft

Not a big deal..until the 2nd league he joined/drafted/paid he leaves the league this morning and gets a refund (2 weeks after the draft already happened)

Total dipshit, don't deal with the headache

What site let him get a refund after he drafted already? I didn’t even know that was possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jharv2k1 said:

What site let him get a refund after he drafted already? I didn’t even know that was possible. 

Neither did I..leaguesafe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O ok I’ve never used them. I see a lot about them nowadays. Glad you told me you could do that on there I definitly won’t be using that site then. Good looking out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Brady12Gronk87 said:

Neither did I..leaguesafe

You gotta move your payment day and refund day up bud so they can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bruski311 said:

You gotta move your payment day and refund day up bud so they can't.

Shouldnt be something I have to worry about..leaguesafe used to do it automatically, I thought 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Renewed a league this year and the due date was 9/16.  Always need to move up if you want it locked by draft night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.