Brady12Gronk87

Do not invite Vanrijn2121 into your leagues

1st league he joined of mine he didn't pay the entire day, had to kick and get someone else last minute (same day draft I posted)

2nd league he joined and drafted and paid

3rd league he joined the wrong one, had to get a refund and this all happened 30 mins prior to the draft

Not a big deal..until the 2nd league he joined/drafted/paid he leaves the league this morning and gets a refund (2 weeks after the draft already happened)

Total dipshit, don't deal with the headache

19 minutes ago, Brady12Gronk87 said:

1st league he joined of mine he didn't pay the entire day, had to kick and get someone else last minute (same day draft I posted)

2nd league he joined and drafted and paid

3rd league he joined the wrong one, had to get a refund and this all happened 30 mins prior to the draft

Not a big deal..until the 2nd league he joined/drafted/paid he leaves the league this morning and gets a refund (2 weeks after the draft already happened)

Total dipshit, don't deal with the headache

What site let him get a refund after he drafted already? I didn’t even know that was possible. 

24 minutes ago, jharv2k1 said:

What site let him get a refund after he drafted already? I didn’t even know that was possible. 

Neither did I..leaguesafe

O ok I’ve never used them. I see a lot about them nowadays. Glad you told me you could do that on there I definitly won’t be using that site then. Good looking out 

28 minutes ago, Brady12Gronk87 said:

Neither did I..leaguesafe

You gotta move your payment day and refund day up bud so they can't.

2 hours ago, bruski311 said:

You gotta move your payment day and refund day up bud so they can't.

Shouldnt be something I have to worry about..leaguesafe used to do it automatically, I thought 

Renewed a league this year and the due date was 9/16.  Always need to move up if you want it locked by draft night.

• Like 1