marcmiller04

This trade came into the league this morning... not one to veto trades, but this may be the exception

I commish a 14t h2h 7x7 standard league. 

This trade apparently happened last night but I haven't approved it yet. I don't see how I can approve it, but what're your thoughts? 

Anthony Santander and Dansby Swanson 

For

Mike trout and Corey kluber...

That's it...

This is the third trade he's (the guy moving trout) made in the last several days

He moved belli, springer, altuve and kersh

And got

Senzel, madrigal, verdugo, luzardo and Germán  (this trade was with me) 

The other trade, which still hasn't been approved, but I would have done so this morning (now starting to have 2nd thoughts)  is

He gets Matt Olson, Giovanni Gallegos, Sheffield and Daulton Varsho

Give mad max, greinke and karinchak

Posted (edited)

I would have to assume its a keeper league?  Definitely makes even less sense if its not.  I mean its a horrible trade IMO but I can already see the argument now about how good Santander is playing.  IDK it's definitely really bad but I guarantee most people on here are going to tell you it shouldn't be vetoed.  

To be clear I hate people that get obsessed with prospects and make dumb trades like this.  These are the same people that when the prospects don't pan out end up leaving the league or stop setting their lineups with a terrible team.   

Edited by knifeparty

Is he making these trades with different people and is this a dynasty? I would obviously ban him at this point.

41 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

If you revoke this trade if you think he is cheating you have to reverse all trades made recently with him and kick him out.

Yeah, I know that.  I've never vetoed a trade, i always attempt to just get a rework out of it

I would undue all the trades and replace him. He does not know what he is doing and is going to unbalance your league hardcore.