urbank07

Trade Help WHIR 100%

12 team, .5 PPR, Redraft

Give: James White & DK Metcalf

Get: Mack & Kupp

My RBs Kamara, Mixon, Gordon, Monty, AP, Justin Jackson

My WRs Diggs, Edelman, Hardman, Bryan Edwards

Should I make this trade? It seems pretty even to me. What do you think? Will Help in Return!

Dunno. All the matters is whether you like Kupp or Metcalf more, though, IMO. I'd probably lean towards having Kupp on my team, because the Rams should throw more and his track record of success is longer, but it's hard to like DK too, though.

50/50 trade and I love both DK and Kupp but I would probably stay put. 

I really hate trading ascending players and DK definitely falls into that category for me. Of course that may not always come to fruition but will be kicking yourself if he puts together a 1300 yard 10TD season which I feel is possible barring injury (or picking up a free agent like Antonio).

I would also have White clearly ahead of Mack despite the uncertainty with NE this season which further solidifies not doing it for me.

White > Mack

Metcalf > Kupp

Hard pass on that deal. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, urbank07 said:

Give: James White & DK Metcalf

Get: Mack & Kupp

My first reaction is "HELL YEAH!"

I have Mack > White. The reason is that I think Mack will get more work in Indy than people think, and White is certainly not certain in NE.
I also think that Kupp is intrinsically a better WR than Metcalf. Obviously Kupp had his share of injury problems, but last season he got 94 receptions to DKs 58. That's huge in PPR world.

So, while I understand people might not like it, I click the yes button.

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

My first reaction is "HELL YEAH!"

I have Mack > White. The reason is that I think Mack will get more work in Indy than people think, and White is certainly not certain in NE.
I also think that Kupp is intrinsically a better WR than Metcalf. Obviously Kupp had his share of injury problems, but last season he got 94 receptions to DKs 58. That's huge in PPR world.

So, while I understand people might not like it, I click the yes button.

NE has Michel, Harris, White and I agree, I think Mack will be a bigger part of the offense than people think too.

Id go with Kupp since he seems more of the home run hit if he stays healthy considering this was redraft.