ST. STEVEN

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Can you believe your rival picked up Hasty? I hate when that happens!!!

the guy I could have picked up for free? Not too worried. Guy Played the 4th qtr of a game they were up in by 2 scores. 

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

THAT SHANNY IS SOME CARD, EH? 😁 (listen to the whole segment)

This is one of the best sports related posts/interviews I have ever heard and read...good looks Pastormup Deuce!

• Thanks 2

early Vegas look ...

TO SCORE TD ANYTIME:

Kittle +150

Ja'Crispy +160

Jet +175

Deebo +200

Wilson +335

👀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

early Vegas look ...

TO SCORE TD ANYTIME:

Kittle +150

Ja'Crispy +160

Jet +175

Deebo +200

Wilson +335

👀

Where did you find that information?

21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

my online book ... no ydg or reception lines yet, just TDs 

Top Six On The Board

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

You need to stop doing this, seriously, lmao

What does vegas know that we don't, that they have Hasty as an option?!?!?!

Edited by CABLE87
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

take it however you want to, amigo. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Not just as an option. A top option. The 2nd option to be exact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm still waiting for some kind of leak from the team or a beat writer as to what the game plan looks like. I need a little more than "it just feels right"  (plenty of that in here) to justify starting him over McKinnon which is what I'd have to do. I've seen a few cryptic, speculative tweets posted the last few hours in this thread - not enough there to satisfy me imo. 

I can see as well as anyone that McKinnon has looked lackluster the last couple weeks. But that could be due to a number of factors. I haven't heard about any kind of injury. The chalk play is McKinnon - I haven't seen enough to not go chalk here. I'm hoping to see or read something in the next couple days.

It would be easier to throw him in there if you didn't have an actual teammate of his who was actually supposed to be the direct backup. At the same time I think it's a relevant consideration if you have other more dependable options. I think he's a pretty big gamble to throw in there this week with how little we know about the personnel at this point.

28 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I'm still waiting for some kind of leak from the team or a beat writer as to what the game plan looks like. I need a little more than "it just feels right"  (plenty of that in here) to justify starting him over McKinnon which is what I'd have to do. I've seen a few cryptic, speculative tweets posted the last few hours in this thread - not enough there to satisfy me imo. 

I can see as well as anyone that McKinnon has looked lackluster the last couple weeks. But that could be due to a number of factors. I haven't heard about any kind of injury. The chalk play is McKinnon - I haven't seen enough to not go chalk here. I'm hoping to see or read something in the next couple days.

It would be easier to throw him in there if you didn't have an actual teammate of his who was actually supposed to be the direct backup. At the same time I think it's a relevant consideration if you have other more dependable options. I think he's a pretty big gamble to throw in there this week with how little we know about the personnel at this point.

Shanahan rode Mckinnon too hard and he just couldn't handle that load. Shanahan was quoted saying that he was tired and had to be smarter with how he uses him. 

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

my online book ... no ydg or reception lines yet, just TDs 

Top Six On The Board

Damn, Harris up that high alongside Hasty? Vegas know something we don't??? I guess White is out this week.

5 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Shanahan was quoted saying that he was tired and had to be smarter with how he uses him. 

Yeah I got that - that is very non-specific information imo. 

It's not as though they're playing DAL or ATL btw - this is a crappy matchup to start with @NE. Lindsay did much better than I thought he would last week but he worked for it.

Yeah I bet White has his dad's memorial service or something.

Mup--

Good lookin' out on that Vegas line thing.  Not that I had much choice, but it makes me feel much better about playing JaMykal this week.

torn between him and gio.  prolly goin with gio since hes more the sure thing, but will be watching JaMychal closely

Debating Hasty vs Harris and Vegas just muddied the waters. Would love an inside leak of how Shanny plans to disperse the load. 

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

torn between him and gio.  prolly goin with gio since hes more the sure thing, but will be watching JaMychal closely

You'd be crazy to go Hasty over Gio.

Bernard's got the sure fire volume and his receiving chops give him a good floor. Keep Hasty on the bench this week unless you're desperate. The hope is that he plays well and earns a larger share of the work going forward -- don't get greedy and start him right away. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

THAT SHANNY IS SOME CARD, EH? 😁 (listen to the whole segment)

🤣🤣Absolutely brilliant

Appreciate the vid @CABLE87...the guy illustrates exactly why I was excited about Hasty. He is a great fit for this scheme. Awesome quickness and feet, and very good vision...finds the lane and sticks that foot and gains positive yards. This SF line is also starting to gel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can Hasty catch passes?  Debating between him and Lindsey.  Guessing the pats will commit to stopping Kittle, which hopefully would open up some nice dump offs?

edit: sorry, just watched the video.  My bad.

Edited by herschel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, herschel said:

Can Hasty catch passes?  Debating between him and Lindsey.  Guessing the pats will commit to stopping Kittle, which hopefully would open up some nice dump offs?

Scroll up or go back a page or two and you will find out from Shanahan himself

Edited by CABLE87
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CABLE87 said:

Scroll up or go back a page or two and you will find out from Shanahan himself

Yeah, answered my own question.  Sorry about that...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, herschel said:

Yeah, answered my own question.  Sorry about that...

he is definitely worth an add, jump on it, if  he craps the bed or isnt utilized dump him...  and no worries brotha!

Edited by CABLE87

2 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

he is definitely worth an add, jump on it, if  he craps the bed or isnt utilized dump him...  and no worries brotha!

Already own him.  Just debating on whether to start or not.  

Also, his yards in that rams game were not “garbage time”.  SF was up 12 with the whole 4th qtr to go.  That’s still a ball game and with the rams knowing they would try and run the clock as much as possible and we’re unable to start him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1