ST. STEVEN

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

23 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

a cleveland like backfield would be cool in my book, with mostert playing the chubb role and hasty being hunt. 

Mostert is a glass cannon, he can't carry a workload similar to chubbs, dude breaks all the time. If anything he should play a spell role and catch passes sparingly. Can't run this guy 15 20 times a game.

Some bodies are made for the NFL, some aren't ....

Mostert can take it to the house at any time, great speed but his issue is his health...

Edited by CABLE87

46 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

this kid is better than most starting rbs in the league. he's got amazing skills

Girls only want boyfriends with great skills skills napoleon great girls dynamite boyfriends GIF

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Mostert is a glass cannon, he can't carry a workload similar to chubbs, dude breaks all the time. If anything he should play a spell role and catch passes sparingly. Can't run this guy 15 20 times a game.

Some bodies are made for the NFL, some aren't ....

Mostert can take it to the house at any time, great speed but his issue is his health...

well thats what i mean essentially, play hasty more so mostert is more fresh. there's a way to optimize these two talents. i'm not the coach...but a two headed monster approach of mostert and hasty is very promising. 

Edited by TroutFister
  • Like 1

Projected 11 half-ppr points next week...someone on ESPN thinks he's ready to contribute but then again McKinnon had this projection last week too.

I do think he's going to get flex level touches next week...anyone else? 

Coleman coming back  just in time to make the 49ers backfield clear

• Haha 7

Role the dice, catch a window, and if it blows up in your face, you probably didn’t have a choice anyway.

But trying to call this backfield, injuries or no injuries to marquee names makes the Pats backfield look like the John Riggins Redskins.

Im stuck, and I do mean stuck with Mostert and Coleman in dynasty someone almost cajoled me out of my 1st rounder in 2021 for McKinnon. Of course I didn’t do it, but sunk costs and moronic sense of entitlement can do crazy things to a mind.

Looking to offload at next sell high opportunity and won’t be looking back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MBarbarian said:

Dude wins the Rookie of the Year Award (Best Hair Category) by far: 

image.png.c2cdb06ce4e716da689370b5638a87a8.png

If President Trump had an afro that is how his combover would look. 

Edited by nine9s
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

A month? Yeah right, CMC is about to miss his 6th game and Wilson needed to be carted off. I think you can put a fork in Wilson. Week 15 is probably the soonest we’ll see him back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

A month? Yeah right, CMC is about to miss his 6th game and Wilson needed to be carted off. I think you can put a fork in Wilson. Week 15 is probably the soonest we’ll see him back. 

don't shoot the messenger, mange!

bottom line is Hasty has one less roadblock ... Mr.Wilson was a real menace out there.

10 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

don't shoot the messenger, mange!

bottom line is Hasty has one less roadblock ... Mr.Wilson was a real menace out there.

Lol. Wasn’t directed at u. Coach speak is funny. Now I just wish he’d let the kid handle the rock. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Coleman a lock to comeback or no? 

We’re still waiting for news. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Coleman a lock to comeback or no? 

Shanahan was asked about it today:

"I hope so," Shanahan responded. "I'm not sure yet, though. I mean, I know he can't go today. I'd be surprised if he gets out there fully for Wednesday, but I think that will be a late-end-of-the-week decision."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

We’re still waiting for news. 

Some in here acting like a lock... Shanny Jr wont need him to practice to play him clearly like jw but Coleman will be rusty if he is active... so j-myc probably at least good for another 8 to 10 touches at the least...love to see him with 15ish

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Some in here acting like a lock... Shanny Jr wont need him to practice to play him clearly like jw but Coleman will be rusty if he is active... so j-myc probably at least good for another 8 to 10 touches at the least...love to see him with 15ish

Rusty just like Wilson was? I see no reason for optimism if Coleman is back. Sorry. 

27 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Rusty just like Wilson was? I see no reason for optimism if Coleman is back. Sorry. 

I feel like I played both sides of the line there... and wasn't Hasty biased...even stating Coleman won't even need to practice all week for Shanahan to throw him back in there...

• Like 1

Just like last week I need to hear/see more. That strategy didn't work out so well last week as I heard nothing so went chalk (McKinnon). In reality if I'd gone Hasty it would not have been a "week winning" move as he was not used all that much - he scored as a RB3 in standard - which of course would have been better than a negative heh heh. 

If Coleman is NOT ready my dice roll is on Hasty this time around.

If Coleman is out I will have too, so I feel it too sj

19 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

On two of those plays, after 3 or 4 yards, it looked like he had nowhere else to go then was a blur for 5+ more yards. On a few others right after handoff, he got ganged tackled with many defenders free prepared for a run but instead of being a loss they were a few yards past scrimmage.   

Its like he gets 2-5 yards more than backs would normally get on same play. 

Edited by nine9s
  • Like 2