JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.  Everyone becomes Miss Cleo on the day after a game

Watched his highlights again. He's got a wee bit of that Barry wiggle. Would be fun if he got the load.  Zero value added here, gents. Classic Gandalfthecat

Name checks out

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

James Robinson 2.0?

Probably not. Mostert will be back to poop on the party just before playoffs, and he's got a lot of competition week to week with Mckinnon and Coleman (if he returns soon). Robinson's success is partly because the Jags have had literally no one else, talent-wise, in that backfield all year that even has a 1% chance of taking the role.

Edited by harck
  • Like 2

I wish we had any sense of direction on this backfield before going and burning FAAB money and high waiver claims on him. If Coleman is back, I wouldn't feel confident rolling him out there this week. And even if Coleman sits again, there's a chance Shanny gives McKinnon the workhorse role after "resting" him last week.

Something else to consider is the potential gamescript of this game. I doubt it will be like last week when they just ran the whole game. If Seattle gets a decent lead then I think this will be a McKinnon week due to him being the preferred third down/pass catching option.

11 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I wish we had any sense of direction on this backfield before going and burning FAAB money and high waiver claims on him. If Coleman is back, I wouldn't feel confident rolling him out there this week. And even if Coleman sits again, there's a chance Shanny gives McKinnon the workhorse role after "resting" him last week.

Something else to consider is the potential gamescript of this game. I doubt it will be like last week when they just ran the whole game. If Seattle gets a decent lead then I think this will be a McKinnon week due to him being the preferred third down/pass catching option.

Take advantage of the uncertainty and bid high on him. Other owners in your league are probably thinking similarly but now is the time to yin while they yang. Might not work out but there's definite potential here so it's a worth risk taking 

If he gets even half the touches in this offense he’s a solid flex/low end RB2.  I think half the touches are kind of the floor scenario with how the chips are falling too.  I think we see a breakout game next week.

Edited by cheezor42
  • Like 1

Coleman will get the veteran nod this week if he is available.  Then, when Coleman fails to do much for the 100th time, or gets hurt yet again, it will be Hasty time at last.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

#1 on Matt Waldman's waiver list on the Chris Harris pod

I just listened to that sound bite. HUGE words of endorsement from him. One of the analysts I respect the most because he backs up all of his takes with tape.

EDIT: Waldman essentially said he isn't going anywhere and he thinks he is going to be a fixture for SF for years to come. Compares him to Devonta Freeman and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

I just listened to that sound bite. HUGE words of endorsement from him. One of the analysts I respect the most because he backs up all of his takes with tape.

EDIT: Waldman essentially said he isn't going anywhere and he thinks he is going to be a fixture for SF for years to come. Compares him to Devonta Freeman and Ahmad Bradshaw.

I’ve been saying since week 2 he’s a dynasty must own. 

13 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Ahmad Bradshaw

https://images.app.goo.gl/fBmjk3mBSaq2R6Xk7