Rotoworld.com Forums

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

33 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

To be honest that just tells me New England can't tackle lol

Valid point. I don't really think of Wilson as a shifty back. Prior tape definitely shows how shifty JaMychal can be though. He was #1 at the whole combine for his short shuttle drill.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.  Everyone becomes Miss Cleo on the day after a game

Watched his highlights again. He's got a wee bit of that Barry wiggle. Would be fun if he got the load.  Zero value added here, gents. Classic Gandalfthecat

Name checks out

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

Here comes Tevin from IR.... more drama now... seems like Kyle doesn’t want to be Hasty... 

I am all for an ascending hasty, but to this point it seems that shanny wants to give touches to anyone but McKinnon and hasty. However the hand was forced last week and hasty performed well when called upon. Whether that is enough for shanny to have him usurp a healthy Coleman remains to be seen but shanny still has this soft spot for Coleman- don’t know why.

3 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Technically Tevin is just designated to return, right? It opens up a 21-day window to bring him back and allows him to start practicing again, but it isn't necessarily a guarantee that he plays this week.

This is correct. The Eagles just did the same thing with Goedert and no one is expecting him to play this week. I'm really hoping Coleman doesn't play. I need Coleman NOT. TO. PLAY. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

[...] how confident are we that Coleman or Mckinnon gets the carries over him this week? 

35% chance Hasty gets it, 20% chance Mckinnon gets the start, 45% Coleman gets the start.

source: my speculative a**

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Coleman off of IR?  Yeah, he's playing.  Oh well.

Debbie downer here smh, let's not be so quick to rule him out

Edited by CABLE87

Shanny wants a vet to take the lead.  He threw Wilson out there last week after being questionable.  My money is on Coleman getting the nod against Seattle.  In the long run it may work out, because Coelman may underwhelm yet again.

Kyle likes to zag when people expect him to zig. No one predicted Wilson would be featured last week yet he was, and because of that everyone's expecting him to lean on Tevin the same way this week if he ends up being active; the unexpected move this week then would be to feature Hasty, like he should have also done last week. :P

Just now, Vendetta said:

Kyle likes to zag when people expect him to zig. No one predicted Wilson would be featured last week yet he was, and because of that everyone's expecting him to lean on Tevin the same way this week if he ends up being active; the unexpected move this week then would be to feature Hasty, like he should have also done last week. :P

Except, Tevin is his guy for several years. 

3 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Mckinnon is still on this roster as well

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

Technically Tevin is just designated to return, right? It opens up a 21-day window to bring him back and allows him to start practicing again, but it isn't necessarily a guarantee that he plays this week.

When a player is Designated to Return, it means he can start practicing, right?  So when a player is on IR, they aren't allowed to be on the practice field?  Is the Designated player added to the active roster immediately?  I see no reason why the Niners would designated Coleman if they didn't plan to have him active.

• Like 1

Even if Coleman is active, big if, I don't think he's a huge threat to carries this week. He was awful the first two games he played with 18 carries for 30 yards and wasn't efficient last year either. Coming off 6 weeks of IR I doubt they give him double digit carries.

Now who gets carries between Hasty and McKinnon? That's anybody's guess. On the few carries he got this past Sunday McKinnon did not look great. I do think Juice gets goal line carries but nobody can guess what Shanahan will do.

Just now, bangarrang said:

Even if Coleman is active, big if, I don't think he's a huge threat to carries this week. He was awful the first two games he played with 18 carries for 30 yards and wasn't efficient last year either. Coming off 6 weeks of IR I doubt they give him double digit carries.

Now who gets carries between Hasty and McKinnon? That's anybody's guess. On the few carries he got this past Sunday McKinnon did not look great. I do think Juice gets goal line carries but nobody can guess what Shanahan will do.

You're forgetting perhaps that Shanny is essentially a Padawan Hoodie when it comes to RBs.  I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle Jusckyk or however you spell is name becomes primary ball toter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

Even if Coleman is active, big if, I don't think he's a huge threat to carries this week.

Coleman shouldn't have even been brought back this year yet he was. He shouldn't have had the workload he did early on but he did. He's one of Shanahan's favorites. Even if he doesn't have a huge role he'll get his touches more then likely if he's active and healthy enough.