ST. STEVEN

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

I'm guessing we'll see a timeshare of Mckinnon, Coleman, and Hasty for the rest of the year similar to last year 49ers. Wilson may beat out one of these guys for a spot in the committee. 

Edited by harck

Always get a share of the cheapest RB in the Shanny backfield when you can.

• Like 1

Oh my lord, for those in dynasty just looked into the contracts of the niners backfield and Wilson, Coleman, Jet are all FAs next year, get him cheap now while you still can

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 9amest said:

Oh my lord, for those in dynasty just looked into the contracts of the niners backfield and Wilson, Coleman, Jet are all FAs next year, get him cheap now while you still can

Yeah that’s what I’ve been saying 

He's a RB. His last name is "Hasty". What more do you need?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, yossarian said:

He's a RB. His last name is "Hasty". What more do you need?

5 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Jamaican Mecrazy

I don’t FAAB karate but I do FAAB McCrazy.

It's hard to gauge what will happen this week but if you have the roster room it would not be a bad idea to roster this guy just in case he gets shannys big load and scores. If that does happen he would likely be a top waiver priority after this. 

He looked good. [...] I would say that he looked more explosive than all the SF RBs, except Mostert. 

I wouldn't be surprised if 3-4 weeks from now we are seeing a 2 headed backfield Mostert/Hasty 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
  • Like 1

I doubt this guy becomes a reliable guy you can start this season but you can't deny the upside...

• Like 2

he will have 4-6 weeks to prove it. if talent prevails he can be a dark horse that leads you into the playoffs. 

33 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he will have 4-6 weeks to prove it. if talent prevails he can be a dark horse that leads you into the playoffs. 

what about tevin?

• Haha 1

Looked explosive and shifty. I think he overtakes McKinnon, just my 2 cents and I own McKinnon. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan

2 hours ago, ShabbaRanks said:

what about tevin?

Tevin is washed, but will probably get just enough snaps to render himself, Hasty, Wilson, and McKinnon completely worthless.  When you consider Aiyuk and Deebo are also used like running backs catching short shuttle passes, this backfield is a complete avoid for me until Mostert returns.

Edited by El_Chingon
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Looked explosive and shifty. I think he overtakes McKinnon, just my 2 cents and I own McKinnon. 

Best case for Hasty, will split early down work with McKinnon/Wilson until Tevin returns then will be a 4 headed time share.

Edited by El_Chingon

9 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Best case for Hasty, will split early down work with McKinnon/Wilson until Tevin returns then will be a 4 headed time share.

For the most part SF only has 3 active RBs in a game. ATM Wilson is the odd man out only because of his calf - which I'm not sure is even that serious. 

2 hours ago, ShabbaRanks said:

what about tevin?

Tevin is not what we all wanted him to be. Or at least he is not used that way. Straight line upright runner, with good hands, yet barely gets targets. He's living off one good season, imo

Just now, SuperJoint said:

For the most part SF only has 3 active RBs in a game. ATM Wilson is the odd man out only because of his calf - which I'm not sure is even that serious. 

I know, but even if one is inactive, any game one could be subbed out / made inactive.

• Like 1

Just now, El_Chingon said:

I know, but even if one is inactive, any game one could be subbed out / made inactive.

Gotcha

such a messy backfield, but they wouldn't have signed this kid if they didn't see potential in him. i'm putting a few faab bucks on him and hopefully he can shine. 

Edited by TroutFister

Niner fan here. He is not going to win you your league. The end.

• Haha 2