ST. STEVEN

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

I'm guessing we'll see a timeshare of Mckinnon, Coleman, and Hasty for the rest of the year similar to last year 49ers. Wilson may beat out one of these guys for a spot in the committee. 

Edited by harck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always get a share of the cheapest RB in the Shanny backfield when you can.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my lord, for those in dynasty just looked into the contracts of the niners backfield and Wilson, Coleman, Jet are all FAs next year, get him cheap now while you still can

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 9amest said:

Oh my lord, for those in dynasty just looked into the contracts of the niners backfield and Wilson, Coleman, Jet are all FAs next year, get him cheap now while you still can

Yeah that’s what I’ve been saying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's a RB. His last name is "Hasty". What more do you need?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, yossarian said:

He's a RB. His last name is "Hasty". What more do you need?


 

5 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Jamaican Mecrazy


 

I don’t FAAB karate but I do FAAB McCrazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to gauge what will happen this week but if you have the roster room it would not be a bad idea to roster this guy just in case he gets shannys big load and scores. If that does happen he would likely be a top waiver priority after this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looked good. [...] I would say that he looked more explosive than all the SF RBs, except Mostert. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if 3-4 weeks from now we are seeing a 2 headed backfield Mostert/Hasty 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt this guy becomes a reliable guy you can start this season but you can't deny the upside...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he will have 4-6 weeks to prove it. if talent prevails he can be a dark horse that leads you into the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he will have 4-6 weeks to prove it. if talent prevails he can be a dark horse that leads you into the playoffs. 

 

what about tevin?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked explosive and shifty. I think he overtakes McKinnon, just my 2 cents and I own McKinnon. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShabbaRanks said:

 

what about tevin?

Tevin is washed, but will probably get just enough snaps to render himself, Hasty, Wilson, and McKinnon completely worthless.  When you consider Aiyuk and Deebo are also used like running backs catching short shuttle passes, this backfield is a complete avoid for me until Mostert returns.

Edited by El_Chingon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Looked explosive and shifty. I think he overtakes McKinnon, just my 2 cents and I own McKinnon. 

Best case for Hasty, will split early down work with McKinnon/Wilson until Tevin returns then will be a 4 headed time share.

Edited by El_Chingon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Best case for Hasty, will split early down work with McKinnon/Wilson until Tevin returns then will be a 4 headed time share.

For the most part SF only has 3 active RBs in a game. ATM Wilson is the odd man out only because of his calf - which I'm not sure is even that serious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShabbaRanks said:

 

what about tevin?

Tevin is not what we all wanted him to be. Or at least he is not used that way. Straight line upright runner, with good hands, yet barely gets targets. He's living off one good season, imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SuperJoint said:

For the most part SF only has 3 active RBs in a game. ATM Wilson is the odd man out only because of his calf - which I'm not sure is even that serious. 

I know, but even if one is inactive, any game one could be subbed out / made inactive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El_Chingon said:

I know, but even if one is inactive, any game one could be subbed out / made inactive.

Gotcha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

such a messy backfield, but they wouldn't have signed this kid if they didn't see potential in him. i'm putting a few faab bucks on him and hopefully he can shine. 

Edited by TroutFister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niner fan here. He is not going to win you your league. The end.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.