ST. STEVEN

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

45 minutes ago, jwilsonxo said:

Niner fan here. He is not going to win you your league. The end.

tumblr_p3g6dhdpka1rlbc16o9_400.gif

• Haha 8

On 9/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, pushaZ said:

Something about this year is making every RB with a pulse a super controversial topic

Covid.

Even if you don't have it most still have covid brain 

Everyone is triggered

1 minute ago, hard1 said:

Covid.

Even if you don't have it most still have covid brain 

Everyone is triggered

QFT!

I think he is a great add. At least in 12 team leagues with decent benches. 

NE will be a tough matchup but we will get a very good look. 

1 hour ago, jwilsonxo said:

Niner fan here. He is not going to win you your league. The end.

Not trying to catch lightning in a bottle just gas in a can!!

• Like 2

I didn’t put a claim in for either SF running back, but I think it’s going to be Jeff Wilson a bit more. He was out with the calf injury last week. His stats are nothing to write home about, but he’s been there before

1 hour ago, PackerBacker555 said:

I didn’t put a claim in for either SF running back, but I think it’s going to be Jeff Wilson a bit more. He was out with the calf injury last week. His stats are nothing to write home about, but he’s been there before

Wow... cause Wilson 1 yard a carry looked electric?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't Sleep for too long fellas, passes the eye test for me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

nice. 

perfect fit for that scheme ... the vision and patience on display in the Rams game. 

like 👍 

Anyone know why he was not used much at Baylor?  Per Player's profile, he accounted for ~12% of his team's offense. 

It is odd that if he has enough talent to succeed in NFL, he was not used much in college. 

Edited by nine9s

2 minutes ago, nine9s said:

Anyone know why he was not used much at Baylor?  Per Player's profile, he accounted for ~12% of his team's offense. 

It is odd that if he has enough talent to succeed in NFL, he was not used much in college. 

the. Shanny. scheme. 

remember how great Breida looked?  how's he doing in Miami?

we've seen any number of backs come in there and have degrees of success ... that is as solid a running game as there is in this leeg. 

Deebo and Kittle are phenomenal blockers, and the kid Ayoooook is pretty damn physical, as well.  not to mention JuicyStick ... they are a perfectly built running offense, so ... it matters not from whence Ja'Crispy came. 

... btw, anyone else see a thicker CEH in this kid?  remarkably similar styles. 

• Like 3

I agree he looked good. Really sharp cuts and good burst after them. 

the question is, how can we have any confidence that he will get any touches?  Shanny rb usage is always tough to predict. I guess it depends if jeff wilson is definitely out. Do we know if thats the case. 

Been waiting all year for this cat to get an opportunity. The talent is there for him to carve out a permanent role on this offense. The detractors are gonna say there are too many mouths to feed etc, etc. Just remember Mostert was in this same exact position last year.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CABLE87 said:

I watched this video too and saw a lot of good traits that allow him to excel in Shanny's system. He has good vision to find a lane, burst to get to it, the ability to get "skinny" to move through it, speed to move past it, and some power to his run. Looking up other videos of his you can see has has decent hands that he uses to catch balls. 

Not sure what Shanny will do, but I agree with the author of the SI article @yanksman posted above. He should be in consideration for the lead back role until Mostert gets back. 

Edited by pdizzle710

30 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

I agree he looked good. Really sharp cuts and good burst after them. 

the question is, how can we have any confidence that he will get any touches?  Shanny rb usage is always tough to predict. I guess it depends if jeff wilson is definitely out. Do we know if thats the case. 

It would be wise to stash him on your bench and see how he does this week. 

17 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

It would be wise to stash him on your bench and see how he does this week. 

yes I definitely agree.  Im wondering about this week tho. 

1 minute ago, cgu112 said:

yes I definitely agree.  Im wondering about this week tho. 

If there is any week for him to have a possible increase in playing time, it would be this week. Wilson, if he comes back, is fresh off a lower body (calf) injury, McKinnon not showing too much in his last outing, Coleman is still projected to be out, and Hasty fresh off a convincing game.

If he gets touches and continues to show out, Shanny will have to continue to increase his plays and the cost for him on the waiver will soar.

• Like 1

I remember in off season when there was all the talk about them coveting him because if they let him go all 31 other teams would jump to grab him.  So with the new rules you can only call up a guy from the practice squad and send him back down twice in a season. This is key. I’m not sure if this is his second time but if it is. We’ll bingo, he’s here to stay. Another Shanny back. Certainly looked good the other day. They need to get him new cleats. Those things looked 100 years old. 

8 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I remember in off season when there was all the talk about them coveting him because if they let him go all 31 other teams would jump to grab him.  So with the new rules you can only call up a guy from the practice squad and send him back down twice in a season. This is key. I’m not sure if this is his second time but if it is. We’ll bingo, he’s here to stay. Another Shanny back. Certainly looked good the other day. They need to get him new cleats. Those things looked 100 years old. 

Not denying this is true since I haven't been following him, but wasn't he an UDFA after the draft? So all 31 teams did have a chance to grab him?

9 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

Not denying this is true since I haven't been following him, but wasn't he an UDFA after the draft? So all 31 teams did have a chance to grab him?

The beauty of no pre season, pierre thomas was a UDFA.... Crazy how some of these guys don't get drafted

49 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

The beauty of no pre season, pierre thomas was a UDFA.... Crazy how some of these guys don't get drafted

James Robinson

• Like 1