Sign in to follow this  
BigEasy41

Pham/3rd round pick for Eddie Rosario

Posted (edited)

Coming back at y'all with the guy trying trade me Eddie Rosario.

40 player, 20 team H2H cat (keep 30 of 40)

I'd be giving up Pham and a 3rd rounder (be around 3.15, so not extremely valuable) for Rosario 

Should I do this just because of Pham's injury to get a healthy player in Rosario or would this be a good move for me anyway?

Edited by BigEasy41

Tough one. If you’re in contention to win this season I might but if not then I wouldn’t.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

For context, what type of players are getting drfted in rd. 3?   I have no idea who would go in the 800s but sounds useless.  I’d lean Rosario, because With phams injuries and the fact that he’ll be 33 next season, those sbs are likely to drop off pretty quick as is the trend with that age.  Rosario is 5 years younger, Also helps you this year. Do it.

Edited by Cesare13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

For context, what type of players are getting drfted in rd. 3?   I have no idea who would go in the 800s but sounds useless.  I’d lean Rosario, because With phams injuries and the fact that he’ll be 33 next season, those sbs are likely to drop off pretty quick as is the trend with that age.  Rosario is 5 years younger, Also helps you this year. Do it.

Picks 3.10-3.20 in our draft this past year were: Sam Huff, Braxton Garrett, Jhoan Duran, Jose Peraza, Shun Yamaguchi, Patrick Sandoval, Chris Davis, Abraham Toro, Michael Wacha, Isaac Paredes, and Jackson Kowar

56 minutes ago, JohnOK said:

Tough one. If you’re in contention to win this season I might but if not then I wouldn’t.

After this week I'm going to be about 3 games behind first in my division with 2 weeks left in the regular season (only 4 teams make it this year)

Rosario is struggling this year. I don't think you should have to give up such a high pick PLUS Pham just to gamble on Rosario turning it around in the next few weeks. 

Help? 

Id hold and look for someone with higher upside than Rosario

Hold onto SOCAL counter offer & move a mt for the gopher state instead.