Boudewijn

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Seattle is definitely overdue for a regression week...their offense is unsustainable. This may be the week but others might be onto this as well. 

Miami may also have a better defense than we thought due to that Jags beat down...not saying they can stop Wilson but something's gotta give.

line opened up as Miami +6.5

all. friggin. day. 

ol' Fitz here is as fine a stream as there is ... o/u of 54, same as the epic last night. 

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

line opened up as Miami +6.5

all. friggin. day. 

ol' Fitz here is as fine a stream as there is ... o/u of 54, same as the epic last night. 

I’ve got fitz in all my DFS + one league as an emergency backup where I have Big Ben and tannehill. I’m just saying though, feels like minshew from last week. 

9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’ve got fitz in all my DFS + one league as an emergency backup where I have Big Ben and tannehill. I’m just saying though, feels like minshew from last week. 

understood.

but there are a coupla key differences here, tho ...

1) 10 days rest, not 3

2) Fitz will not be without his #1 wr and starting center, as Fu Minshew was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

understood.

but there are a coupla key differences here, tho ...

1) 10 days rest, not 3

2) Fitz will not be without his #1 wr and starting center, as Fu Minshew was. 

3) Fitz is better than Minshew

Really feeling like picking up Fitz for this week against the blistering seahawks...

At least if he bombs, I won't be hating on him because he's so boom or bust....

Minshew, I just feel rope a doped into picking him last week...against my better judgement and gut. 

Just now, FooserX said:

Really feeling like picking up Fitz for this week against the blistering seahawks...

At least if he bombs, I won't be hating on him because he's so boom or bust....

Minshew, I just feel rope a doped into picking him last week...against my better judgement and gut. 

I think it’s possible the Dolphins aren’t nearly as bad as people thought they would be this year. They kept it competitive vs. the Bills in week 2 before spanking the Jags in week 3. I don’t like their chances of slowing down the hottest offense in the NFL this week, of course, but at least that means a whole game of throwing for FitzMagic!

• Like 2

Have him going over Brees and Brady. This is complete madness, yet-- here we are in 2020. 

Stacking him with Gesicki to double the fun.

If you don't hear from me Monday, just know that I did my best...

• Haha 2

fitz the savior due to all this covid madness. think he offers the best potential due to playing from behind/gamescript and a paper secondary from seattle.

• Like 1

I'm a Mahomes owner and Fitzpatrick was available, so was Stafford who was on waivers but cleared today. I Couldn't decide to roll with Fitzpatrick against a SEA defense that has been torched by everyone they've played, or Stafford against NO who I guess is without a couple starting safeties/DB. Sill on the fence to go with Fitzpatrick who's numbers against SEA aren't very good at all vs Stafford who's played very well against NO.

17 minutes ago, tonywow said:

I'm a Mahomes owner and Fitzpatrick was available, so was Stafford who was on waivers but cleared today. I Couldn't decide to roll with Fitzpatrick against a SEA defense that has been torched by everyone they've played, or Stafford against NO who I guess is without a couple starting safeties/DB. Sill on the fence to go with Fitzpatrick who's numbers against SEA aren't very good at all vs Stafford who's played very well against NO.

You just have to ask yourself one question.... Do you believe in Magic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks like KC will play tomorrow, still tempted to start Fitzmagic today anyway...

Crazy?

5 minutes ago, Texansfan said:

Looks like KC will play tomorrow, still tempted to start Fitzmagic today anyway...

Crazy?

Tough call, Fitz QBR against SEA is a career 53.4 with a 2 TD to 7 INT ratio. This is certainly a SEA with a much different defense then years past however, so he should have a better game this time around. Who knows what happens today, I don't expect MIA to run all that well against SEA who haven't allowed a ton of rushing yards this year. So hopefully he throw for 250+ and at least 2 TDs. Just hope this isn't the week SEA's defense puts together a decent game and stops the bleeding. 

Not exactly what we wanted streaming but did anyone else notice that CBS did not give him credit on the 2 point conversion he threw to Preston Williams? 

Will this correct over night? 

10 hours ago, Elviplatinum said:

Fitz magic with a rushing touchdown today.   MARK THIS POST

Good call!

Watching him march the offense downfield over and over again only to stall in or around the redzone, leading to FIVE field goals, was maddening. I can’t believe Flores wasn’t more aggressive going for it on 4th down and instead trusted his defense to win the game against Wilson. Baffling. 

• Like 2

I don't understand why they are talking of putting Tua in.  Fitzpatrick hasn't been bad.  I can't stand their idiotic run game rotation.  The team also hasn't been very aggressive.  Losing to the Pats, Bills in a close one, and Seattle puts you on the hot seat?  Those teams are a combined 10-1.  They crushed the Jags who aren't a great team.  I'm not really sure what he has done to warrant the short leash.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I don't understand why they are talking of putting Tua in.  Fitzpatrick hasn't been bad.  I can't stand their idiotic run game rotation.  The team also hasn't been very aggressive.  Losing to the Pats, Bills in a close one, and Seattle puts you on the hot seat?  Those teams are a combined 10-1.  They crushed the Jags who aren't a great team.  I'm not really sure what he has done to warrant the short leash.

Fitz needs to finish the season. It would be idiotic to put Tua in just to put Tua in. He has not been to a real practice (hasn’t been tackled since his injury?), learning by playing is triumphed by sitting out and be a baller right? Mahomes? Rodgers? 

But of course it is the Miami Fish. So nothing would surprised me. 

• Like 1

Props to Mr FitzMagic, always seems to find a way to produce when the whispers start!

Even with his letdown weeks, dude has to be right there after the top 8 or so QB scorers in the last calendar year? Plus he's fun AF to watch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Makes too much sense this dude gets traded. Cowboys? 

Nah Browns, hed at least get those pass weapons going hah

• Like 1

Anyone think this was too early?

I know they wanna get Tua goin sooner rather than later, but Fitz is playing really well. And they're winning! 

Just surprised it didn't come when they were a bit more out of playoff hunt 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gregp said:

Anyone think this was too early?

I know they wanna get Tua goin sooner rather than later, but Fitz is playing really well. And they're winning! 

Just surprised it didn't come when they were a bit more out of playoff hunt 

Absolutely I think it was too early. He's playing really really well. We all knew it was coming sooner or later though. 

• Like 1