Rotoworld.com Forums

2020 SURVIVOR POOL THREAD

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do what you feel is best, but I have a rule to never touch ROAD DIVISION RIVALS unless Vegas shows the spread as 10+.   This has generally served me well.

Herbert should smoke this team but if its one coach who would lose to the Jets, it is Anthony Lynn.

You had me til MIA, now we can no longer be friends.

I went with Baltimore, and was too worried about going with Arizona. Arizona actually looked shaky through 3 quarters.

The schedule just got swapped around and teams are playing teams different weeks now. It will probably effect people's picks now.

Yeah if you picked Dallas then congrats, you're in a good spot. Their future value is about to plummet until further notice. Sadly I didn't use them while they were healthy.

Who do we like this week? I had my eye on the Chargers at home against the Jets, but then the NFL went ahead and ****** with the schedule. Miami is now looking like the play of the week...

9 minutes ago, atrium said:

Yeah if you picked Dallas then congrats, you're in a good spot. Their future value is about to plummet until further notice. Sadly I didn't use them while they were healthy.

Who do we like this week? I had my eye on the Chargers at home against the Jets, but then the NFL went ahead and ****** with the schedule. Miami is now looking like the play of the week...

Man - was hoping for some carnage this week as most have probably already used Indy at one point this season.

Miami in a good spot and will probably be a pretty heavy pick given the week 6 match-ups.

Pats at home vs Denver if Cam plays.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, atrium said:

Wait, the chargers jets game is getting postponed? 😮😳

The week of the "underdogs should've won it but didn't cause they can't close out games" capped off with the Los Angeles Chokers.

10 hours ago, pbjfb said:

Wait, the chargers jets game is getting postponed? 😮😳

Rescheduled for week 11

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, atrium said:

The week of the "underdogs should've won it but didn't cause they can't close out games" capped off with the Los Angeles Chokers.

Rescheduled for week 11

Man - Gmen/Vikings/Chargers all had their chances.

I am never at the receiving end of these types of comebacks lol.

• Like 2

NE > TEN > CLE > LAR > HOU

So NE is no longer available for me. I expect MIA will be heavily owned, but this might be the only good week to use them plus Fitzmagic is on fire right now. I'll probably be rolling with the crowd with MIA this week, pending the Vegas spreads...

4 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Sorry if I missed this but my New England  pick was locked before news came out the game will be moved. How does this affect my Week 5 pick? I’ve had zero communication. Does anybody know?

Does your league have back up picks?

Our picks dont lock until close to game time but if you had NE with no back up, it is considered a loss.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Sorry if I missed this but my New England  pick was locked before news came out the game will be moved. How does this affect my Week 5 pick? I’ve had zero communication. Does anybody know?

All relative to your pool rules. In mine any cancelled or postponed game (out of that current week's set) than the pick or picks toll and move on...

Which is (partly) why I played BUF and now am in a very uncomfortable spot.

• Thanks 1