Sign in to follow this  
lightweight3

Rate my team! WHIR

What’s up y’all!  Just completed my first draft of the year from the 9 spot (12 team league).  Starting roster is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, 2 Flex, and defense.  4 pt passing TDs and half pt ppr:

QB: Watson

WR: Michael Thomas, Amari, TY Hilton, Marvin Jones, Desean Jackson, Breshad Perriman

RB: Nick Chubb, Mark Ingram, Devin Singletary, Adrian Peterson, Nyheim Hines

TE: Blake Jarwin

Def/ST: Buffalo

As always WHIR!

Like your QB and top four WRs.  Chubb is a solid RB1.  I have some concerns about volume for Ingram (Dobbins) and Singletary (Moss).  If either Dobbins or Moss are available I'd drop Perriman and/or Jackson and pick them up.  Jarwin's a decent flyer at TE, and TE is really just a crap shoot anyway if you miss out on the top five.  Buffalo's a solid D. 

Good squad for drafting at 9.

Best of luck this season.

• Thanks 1

RB will be okay if no injuries but some of your RBs might lose jobs/see play lowered.

Could use more depth at RB but I think Ingram/Singletary should see enough volume to be decent RB2/flex plays.

Solid team. Picking Watson and Thomas should give you advantage over your weekly opponents most weeks. You need that at some position(s) when drafting 9th.

Cooper puts up good numbers by the end of the season, but I've always found him to be inconsistent (win you some weeks, but lose you some weeks).

Marvin Jones is always underrated and under appreciated. If Stafford stays healthy he will have a good year.

Good luck!

I would say you have solid team

I like your wrs and qb. Rb 2 should be fairly solid but if Desean Jackson has a big week 1 I would look to try and combo trade Jackson with Ingram or singeltary  to upgrade the rb2 spot. 

help