oliminator123

COVID - League Plans?

Yahoo already announced last week the postponed Tuesday games would count in same week they were supposed to

8 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Thank God. I got Henry, Diggs, and Jonnu starting and my back-ups would be a significant drop. I need this Tuesday game to play.

Does anyone know if there is a consistent schedule for tests or how many more rounds by gametime on Tuesday will take place? (e.g. Sunday at 5pm, Monday at 5pm, gameday 60 mins prior?)

Essentially I just want to know when we will know that the game is in the clear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Thank God. I got Henry, Diggs, and Jonnu starting and my back-ups would be a significant drop. I need this Tuesday game to play.

Does anyone know if there is a consistent schedule for tests or how many more rounds by gametime on Tuesday will take place? (e.g. Sunday at 5pm, Monday at 5pm, gameday 60 mins prior?)

Essentially I just want to know when we will know that the game is in the clear.

unfortunately for all involved, if they get a positive on Tuesday, well ... worst case scenario gotta be entertained 

18 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

unfortunately for all involved, if they get a positive on Tuesday, well ... worst case scenario gotta be entertained 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Yeah most certainly, I just want to know the scheduling of testing if it has been released. Is it a daily thing? At what time? etc.

28 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Read this link for more general info.  Unless things have changed, they'll do tests every day except for game day, i.e. for a Sunday game the final test is on Saturday, and then a player is eligible to play as long as his results are confirmed negative by two hours before kickoff.

So I don't think the game is in the clear until the day of the game.  If a bunch of positives show up on Tuesday then I could see them cancelling. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29819479/nfl-test-daily-season-game-day

• Thanks 2

NFL is shutting down the Patriots’ facility this morning, marking the third shutdown there in 10 days, sources tell me and @FieldYates. Patriots are testing this morning and awaiting further direction from the NFL. But the status of Monday night’s game vs. Denver is in question.

- Schefty

👀😬

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, devilfish said:

This is the end

Can we stop it with the doomsday posts? I thought it was supposed to be the end 2 weeks ago?

• Like 5

On the bright side it shouldn’t be too much longer before the NFL achieves their goal of herd immunity!

• Haha 3

Man, this is getting rough. My flex is between Melvin Gordon and AJ Brown, this isn’t an assistant coach forum question, do y’all think between the Monday/Tuesday game I’ll be safe with one of them playing? I can leave Gordon in and if that game cancels play brown. 

12 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Man, this is getting rough. My flex is between Melvin Gordon and AJ Brown, this isn’t an assistant coach forum question, do y’all think between the Monday/Tuesday game I’ll be safe with one of them playing? I can leave Gordon in and if that game cancels play brown. 

difficult to see... Always in motion the future is!

Edited by devilfish

15 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

It all depends on the testing of course, but I would be shocked if one of the games doesn't happen. I think you will be fine. 

Glass Half Full GIFs | Tenor

See post below. Anytime the Titans are involved I guess there is a good chance it can be screwed up. 

Edited by The 7th Beatles

1 hour ago, devilfish said:

This is the end

My only friend, the end

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

It all depends on the testing of course, but I would be shocked if one of the games doesn't happen. I think you will be fine. 

Glass Half Full GIFs | Tenor

depositphotos_112387518-stock-illustrati

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The NFL is a billion dollar industry. They won't lose a whole season's worth of revenue over the Titans (and a lesser extent, Patriots). Even if the Titans game gets cancelled/forfeited, they will sweep it under the rug as a Titans "procedural" problem, fine them a whole bunch of draft picks/money as a scapegoat, and then keep future outbreaks hush-hush. Every positive test going forward will be "isolated" and "handled", even if we know they aren't.

• Like 1