oliminator123

COVID - League Plans?

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

So, Bucs-Raiders... unlikely to happen?

I'm not quite understanding the move to the afternoon.  I guess so for sure there is a Sunday night game.  And then they can decide what to do with this game, whether move it to Monday, Tuesday, etc.

I guess this is what is called competitive disadvantage.  If you're on the Covid list now, there's no way those players will clear before Sunday, right?  So the practice squad line up is going to have to try to defend Carr from TB D?  Yikes.  

Just now, CooL said:

I'm not quite understanding the move to the afternoon.  I guess so for sure there is a Sunday night game.  And then they can decide what to do with this game, whether move it to Monday, Tuesday, etc.

I guess this is what is called competitive disadvantage.  If you're on the Covid list now, there's no way those players will clear before Sunday, right?  So the practice squad line up is going to have to try to defend Carr from TB D?  Yikes.  

I think only one of the O-linemen actually tested positive. The rest of them are on the list because of close contact.

So if all of the other O-lineman can turn in positive tests up to and including Sunday morning then they're cleared to play.

Just now, CooL said:

Moving them out of prime-time so if it is canceled or postponed that NBC would still get their prime-time game. They'll probably just televise another game in that 4:05p spot. I doubt the Bucs would be playing Sunday the way the LV situation is looking. However, with Raiders already having their bye I can see the NFL trying to squeeze that game in this week even if it is on Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, CooL said:

I have the Tampa D. This thought excites me. 

5 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

I think only one of the O-linemen actually tested positive. The rest of them are on the list because of close contact.

So if all of the other O-lineman can turn in positive tests up to and including Sunday morning then they're cleared to play.

*negative

So if the Raiders turn in a positive on Sunday on the OL, the entire OL does not play?

If that happens, does TB D all of a sudden become the top defense to play in week 7?

1 hour ago, kp96 said:

So if the Raiders turn in a positive on Sunday on the OL, the entire OL does not play?

If that happens, does TB D all of a sudden become the top defense to play in week 7?

I think they would try and push it to Tuesday.   But honestly no idea 

• Like 1

That Tampa-Oakland game hasn't gotten much attention all things considered. Not only did several Raiders get put on the COVID list but they obviously were concerned enough to move the game. 

Tough to say what happens if a player tests positive Sunday morning. Total speculation bon my part but I almost get the feeling they get tests results Saturday and sorta quietly move forward til Monday/Tuesday because I don't believe we've had a positive test come up on a Sunday?