jagsfan05

Darius Slayton 2020 Outlook

They rather feed Tate and Ratley.  Bizarre.

35 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Slayton is still a hold for me, he'll be a bye week/injury filler with boom potential.

But Daniel Jones is trash, as both a fantasy QB and real life QB. Sadly with Colt McCoy as backup, the QB situation is what it is this year. 

Hold here for the same reasons. I guess we need Sterling back to take some pressure off.

Love the talent but a horrible situation and still not getting enough opportunities. Shepard coming back soon won't help. Borderline drop but could still be useful as a bye week fill in. I still have high hopes. 

Dropped.

Really didn't want to, but this entire team (NYG) is just such a dumpster fire. 

And I ended up grabbing Watkins as Monday insurance in case Adams doesn't go.

Posted (edited)

gotta hold to see what kinda damage he can do @Dallas ... that is one of the worst professional tackle foosball defenses i've seen in years.  

🤷‍♂️

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

Really just depends on size of league, what's on the wire, and what your needs are. Easy drop for me, but I'm in a 10 teamer with shallow benches and am strong at WR. Needed to cover other areas.

4 minutes ago, Mongeese said:

What's worse :  Giants offense or Cowboys defense?

LOL - I believe what you are referring to is a rare situation where two black holes cancel each other out.
Where it pertains to Slayton - I think if there's any game where he could, and even should, get back on track - it's this one. Which probably means he can't. And won't.

• Like 1

If you can't start him this week against the Cowboys then you can't start him ever, make or break week for him. I'll have him in as my WR3 this week.

• Like 3

I can't imagine him not producing this week. Needless to say if he puts up another dud he's a pretty easy drop at that point. 

Posted (edited)

[...] I wouldn't want Slayton either. Giants are hot garbage. One of the worst OLs I've seen. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

7 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

drop* fixed it 

Lmao do it. He just faced his toughest stretch if the season. Go look at his schedule

2 hours ago, scheibler said:

Lmao do it. He just faced his toughest stretch if the season. Go look at his schedule

I’m not worried about his talent, I’m worried about Danny. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarambeLives said:

I’m not worried about his talent, I’m worried about Danny. 

I'm not worried about Danny. The first four weeks were to be expected imo. Slayton going off in game 1 just had people's expectations to high for the bad matchups

• Like 2

What are the general thoughts about how Slayton will do today?  I think the Giants will be chasing points all game so you would think Slayton should have a good day.

Just now, sjm76 said:

What are the general thoughts about how Slayton will do today?  I think the Giants will be chasing points all game so you would think Slayton should have a good day.

Surprisingly, almost every article I looked at for streaming DST had DAL in their top 2. I'm nowhere near that ballsy, but something to consider.

I lost faith and gave up on the Slayton hope already. But he's definitely talented and capable. Giants are just so awful...

2 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I'M SUPER CONFIDENT!

Because I have no other options due to byes and rescheduled games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[...] This is an opportunity if any for Slayton to get going, but I’m still apprehensive 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

15 hours ago, Sternes said:

I'M SUPER CONFIDENT!

Because I have no other options due to byes and rescheduled games.

Boom!  Great day for DS. 

• Like 1

I think this was what was expected, but more importantly needed from him yesterday. A clear indication he's the number one, and can put up big stat lines in plus matchups.