Sign in to follow this  
smokymonkey

Kole Calhoun, Brad Miller or Ty France In 20-team Dynasty: WHIR!

20-team Dynasty 10x10 H2H. IF: Vazquez (C) Santana (1B) Biggio (2B) Rendon (3B) Baez (SS) OF: Ozuna, Robles, L-Gurriel UT: Votto (1B) BN: K-Calhoun (OF) Edman (2B/3B/SS/OF) SP: Snell, Montas, Lamet, Fried, C-Green, D-Castillo RP: Iglesias, Rosenthal, Pressly P: Soto (RP) BN: Sixto, Javier, Weaver, Elieser, I-Anderson (SP) IL: Mancini (1B/OF) C-Mart (SP) A-Adams, Clase (RP) MINORS: J-Rodriguez, H-Bishop (OF) Perdomo, Arias (SS) M-Martin (1B) M-Nunez (3B) Gilbert (SP)

This is a tricky one for me. This team's fighting for a playoff spot this week & off to a good start yesterday. I've got Kole Calhoun on my bench as my backup power bat---he's as streaky as they come, but when he's dialed in he's very good, power plus runs hitting leadoff. I'm just not sure I can take that risk this week though. Ty France is available & after yesterday's trade, will get close to everyday PT in SEA. Kid's on 26 (Calhoun is 32), he's got pop & is 1B/2B/3B eligible. Brad Miller is also available, he's 2 yrs younger than Calhoun, qualifies at 2B/3B/OF and is hitting cleanup in STL. If I was locked into the playoffs or done for the season, this would be a no-brainer: drop Calhoun, add France. Right now I'm not so sure, & I don't think France & Miller will be available on the wire very much longer. What would you do?

Thanks for the help! Leave a link & I WHIR.

If you're playoffs depend on this roster spot, I'd probably leave Calhoun in it.  If it's about the future, I'd go France.  Miller's got a decent average, but isn't generating a lot else despite batting cleanup.  If you play with OBP, he's a little more useful there.

Thanks for mine!

Keep desert plains on ya team, & drop some mt for the likes of the arch & space needle.  

3 hours ago, Bandito said:

Miller's got a decent average, but isn't generating a lot else despite batting cleanup.

Boy, this aged well. :lol:

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

Boy, this aged well. :lol:

LOL & another team got him before I could. Grabbed France, though...

For this season I'm going with Miller based on the hot bat and the amount of games he has left. For the future I'm going with France.

I hope you picked up Miller, he has to be gone by now. If not, I'd take a chance on France over Calhoun.