Zee2289

Auction League Drafting TONIGHT 9:30 PM ESPN 12 TM PPR $150 LSAFE

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=38864017&seasonId=2020&view=summary

Wanted to draft tonight so I setup a league on ESPN - Will setup leaguesafe shortly if there's enough interest.

$150 PPR (some bonuses on big games)- We can vote on payouts later. Happy to defer to majority vote on COVID contingencies

Drafting 9:30 tonight so people aren't up too late. Let's see if we can get this filled!

clineb3@wwu.edu

the link didnt work for me. I learned that the link in the add members section tends to work better when sharing! thanks man

Edited by Brady12Gronk87

Yeah, league is setup such that people can't view the info unless they are in the league (I think)... topgunonbetamax@gmail.com .. send invite and I'll take a look.

Ok invites sent - tdk I have no idea how to change that setting lmk and I will change it - But its standard stuff

Standard PPR 6 pt Pass TD 

QB

2RB

3WR

TE

Flex

D/ST

No kickers!

2pt bonus for 100 rec/rush and 200+

6 teams make the playoffs

Joined ... no leaguesafe info tho. But I will pay once we get 8-10 teams joined up. 

1 minute ago, tdk said:

Joined ... no leaguesafe info tho. But I will pay once we get 8-10 teams joined up. 

just pay right away or else it'll be a guaranteed issue

We got 3 so far (with another email sent out so maybe 4). Lets gooo .. I want to do an auction! ❤️ Also Zee, maybe post the leaguesafe info in the manager comment of the page so anyone who joins can see it and pay :)

Not sure how to adjust league settings to allow people to visit the page, but Brady12Gronk87 said it might work if you post the link from the add members section instead, so maybe try that? 

Yeah I'll setup Leaguesafe @ 5:30 just finishing up work and I'll step up recruiting - I got two people joining from other leagues.

We need like 6 more. 2 others asked for invite as well in other thread

2 minutes ago, Thinhfinity said:

Interested please send invite to thinhtong@hotmail.com

6 minutes ago, Thinhfinity said:

Thank you so much. Do you mind making it FAAB for waiver?

Done I'm impartial, I can change it back if a few fuss over it

gonna have to drop my invite sorry chief. $100 is most i'm putting down for this one

Im getting push back for $150 being too low and too high.., Haha sad to see you go Pogzy, there is time to reconsider

2 minutes ago, Zee2289 said:

Im getting push back for $150 being too low and too high.., Haha sad to see you go Pogzy, there is time to reconsider

I find $150 to be the sweet spot for good competition. I used to run 4-5 leagues a season and $150 was never a problem :)

Just now, Thinhfinity said:

Is there a league safe set up? How are we looking?

He said he would after work, so its not set up  yet, 4 have joined, your invite is still out there and would make it 5. Sounds like 1 or 2 more from another league of commish are coming and maybe 1 or 2 from another thread. 

So we could be sitting at 7 or 8 right now including yourself. 

Maybe a few more would join if it's $100? pogzy woulda been in.