Sign in to follow this  
nodnarbnap

Keeper Trade - Arenado for Vlad/Tucker

10 team H2H categories, Keep 4...my keepers are Trout, Betts, Acuna, Vlad

I give: Vlad Jr, Tucker

I get: Arenado, 2021 1st (5th Rd)

I'd stick with Vlad. He's crushing the ball right now, he just needs to find some more loft. The sky is still the limit. Nolan has shown some signs this year of slowing down.

I think Vlad is overrated, while Arenado is a proven bat in his prime. His BABIP is .235 he’ll be fine. Vlad is hitting .269/.340/.462 with a regular BABIP, similar to last year.

Hold onto maple leaf & member of the cheaters, counter offer & move a mt straight up for thin air in a new deal. 

32 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Hold onto maple leaf & member of the cheaters, counter offer & move a mt straight up for thin air in a new deal. 

we can only keep 4...I could only keep Maple Leaf or Member of the Cheaters...so then would you rather Thin Air or one of the other two as a 4th keeper?

8 hours ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

I think Vlad is overrated, while Arenado is a proven bat in his prime. His BABIP is .235 he’ll be fine. Vlad is hitting .269/.340/.462 with a regular BABIP, similar to last year.

A .800 OPS year 2, at what 21?

Next year is arenados last in Coors, he has a opt out clause

Uncle you can flip Arenado for something big, pass

If you can only keep 4, I would take the Arenado side and the draft pick. I agree that I think Vlad is a bit overrated, and though I do think Ticker will be good, I don't think he will necessarily be great. In a 10 team league you need to stock up on the best of the best and I think Arenado is and will be for a long time.