RunCMC

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

23 hours ago, arxnsprx1 said:

NE, SF, NO and LAC on the wire right now. Who would you pick up?

NE ROS

Eagles vs. DAL sounds good next week. Dalton maybe out, and kid DiNucci could start.

• Like 1

picked up philly D this week for their matchup with the Giants, but may end up holding until next week since they get Dallas. Philly is suddenly startable against these horrid teams

49 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

picked up philly D this week for their matchup with the Giants, but may end up holding until next week since they get Dallas. Philly is suddenly startable against these horrid teams

Same here brodie, this move may end up working out beautifully. Better then expected 

If Dalton sits (concussion) , and the mobster Ben DiNucci starts. Giddy up I tell you !

Who knows I may start Philly D regardless of who suits up for DallAss. 

Playing at home + coming off that W . Must win divisional game for the Eagles, I feel this defense shows up.

19 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Same here brodie, this move may end up working out beautifully. Better then expected 

If Dalton sits (concussion) , and the mobster Ben DiNucci starts. Giddy up I tell you !

Who knows I may start Philly D regardless of who suits up for DallAss. 

Playing at home + coming off that W . Must win divisional game for the Eagles, I feel this defense shows up.

Also it's a night game - if it's Dalton, Dalton at night is normally UGLY!!!!

• Like 1

any kicker recs for this week?  looks like mason crosby may miss this week.....

It's a tropical storm in Carolina tonight.  Rainy with strong gusts of wind.  Starting either of these two defenses is getting too cute, right?

Next best options: GB, CLE, DET 🤢

54 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

It's a tropical storm in Carolina tonight.  Rainy with strong gusts of wind.  Starting either of these two defenses is getting too cute, right?

Cleveland or Colts ROS tho?

21 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

Cleveland or Colts ROS tho?

I'd rather stream.  With that said, between those two, Cleveland.  More plus match-ups, better offense, and more talent on defense.

2 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

I'd rather stream.  With that said, between those two, Cleveland.  More plus match-ups, better offense, and more talent on defense.

I forgot to mention Eagles. Where would you put them with those two?

7 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

Cleveland plays Giants and Jets during the fantasy playoffs which I think would be a good thing, right?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

Rolling with Cleveland.  No Edwards, Trent Brown still unknown, but what I like most is the west coast team coming east for a 1 PM game.  I don't love it but it's the best of the options available to me.

I'm going with denver this week, even over the chargers. They've been racking up sacks and not giving up big plays which Herbert is relying on

Looking ahead to week 9, is Houston @ Jacksonville in play since Minshew is out with a fractured finger?

Edited by MetsSox
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, MetsSox said:

Looking ahead to week 9, is Houston @ Jacksonville in play since Minshew is out with a fractured finger?

I like the Texans next week as a streamer. 

Next week, Packers as a streamer?

Jimmy G/Kittle hurt tonight.

3 hours ago, bigboyish said:

Who else is keeping the Rams over their bye?

Was debating to drop. Next few weeks not looking great. Picked up Houston for the bye week, but Giants and Washington were also available. Any preferences?