RunCMC

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

13 hours ago, cincythunder said:

what do yall think of chiefs this weekend? going up against chargers where they probbaly have to play catch up, forcing tyrod to be not conservative 

Good option IMO, but tyrod has a lot of weapons which is scary. But KC is good because they will habe the ball a lot and mahommes is smart so low turn overs plus they are running a lot more.

What do you guys think of succop?

High implied total for Tampa.

Carolina is a bottom 3 def.

TB is pissed and they have a high powered off.

Neg- Carolina off is talented and bridgewater wont turn it over, outdoors and it will be 15 mph wind.

I drafted the NE defense but don’t want to run them out there in a cross-country matchup against Seattle. 

Some defensive options available to me: Cards and Washington, Browns and Bengals, Colts, Seahawks vs NE, Panthers @ TB. 

Thoughts? Thinking about rolling with Seattle. 

And who to drop...NE defense or Bryce Love? I hate streaming defenses, lol. 

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

I drafted the NE defense but don’t want to run them out there in a cross-country matchup against Seattle. 

Some defensive options available to me: Cards and Washington, Browns and Bengals, Colts, Seahawks vs NE, Panthers @ TB. 

I don't fear matchups as long as the D/ST is capable of scoring points. I've streamed before and I don't like it at all. I prefer to just pick a good DST and ride them for the season and stream on the bye week.

21 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

def cards vs washington

1 hour ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

im stuck between Browns D vs Bengals or Seahawks D vs Pats..   any thoughts?

I am in the similar boat with Browns D or Rams D... Not sure how banged up Browns D is..

Fantasy pros has Rams with easiest SOS for defenses this season fwiw. 

They didn't do well last week but does anyone like the Packers' defense at home this week vs. the Lions?

As A Bucs fan and I was debating between taking the Tampa Bay Buccaneers or the Arizona Cardinals. I decided on the Cardinals because they are home to Washington. I do not see Washington’s offence putting up many points. Haskins is not a mobile quarterback. I think Arizona’s defence has improved and while they used to be weak at the tight end having drafted Simmons I think they will be better and they did really hold Kittle and that San Francisco 49er team in check. Well Washington’s defence was good last week they played a decimated Eagles team that was without Sanders and host of the receiving  core.

Buccaneers on the other hand are playing at Carolina team that is loaded with offence of weapons. They have a very good receiving corps and the best running back in the league. Additionally Teddy Bridgewater is not a quarterback who turns the ball over. I also expect that the Carolina defence being so poor, Will give up a lot of points leading to Carolina having to score to keep up. I suspect this will be a high-scoring game and that’s I don’t think the Tampa’s  defence will have a high ceiling.

Arizona has a very good offence and I think Washington will not be able to keep up with him and then their defence will be able to score a lot of points with sacks and interceptions on a very inexperienced quarterback.

Edited by CanaBuc

Is Washington vs the Browns a good matchup for next week? I got the Ravens as my primary defense and they are going up against the Chiefs in week 3 

7 hours ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

Is Washington vs the Browns a good matchup for next week? I got the Ravens as my primary defense and they are going up against the Chiefs in week 3 

I like the colts better if they're available

On 9/15/2020 at 7:25 PM, cincythunder said:

what do yall think of chiefs this weekend? going up against chargers where they probbaly have to play catch up, forcing tyrod to be not conservative 

I picked them up before I saw that KC is down two starting CB's. Breeland's suspended and Ward broke his hand. I don't know how much that downgrades them. Anyone have any insights on this?

Ok so I messed up. I somehow dropped the cards defense for Indy. Was making a waiver move thinking it was a setup for next week but it went through overnight.

So now all the defenses I prefer are on waivers. Leaves me with Indy or Greenbaum without Kenny Clark as best option.

I know indylqst week lost but they had sacks and held Jacksonville to under 300 yards of offense. Just some miscommunication and 2 turnovers in their end led to scores. Do I just keep Indy? Added bonus is they play jets next week

On 9/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, Cardiak said:

Chiefs, Rams, Bears, Cardinals or Colts this week? In order would be nice. 

I was wondering similar options. I think the Rams are the best from that group.

I have the Bears but considered the Chiefs, Cards, or Colts.

Gosh the Chiefs were a let down on defense. Don’t know if I can look at them as a reliable streaming option for now 

Edited by csv2209
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, CanaBuc said:

Ok so I messed up. I somehow dropped the cards defense for Indy. Was making a waiver move thinking it was a setup for next week but it went through overnight.

So now all the defenses I prefer are on waivers. Leaves me with Indy or Greenbaum without Kenny Clark as best option.

I know indylqst week lost but they had sacks and held Jacksonville to under 300 yards of offense. Just some miscommunication and 2 turnovers in their end led to scores. Do I just keep Indy? Added bonus is they play jets next week

Hope you kept Indy

I did keep Indy. Too bad rest of my team sucked. And my.opponent dropped 190pointson .Eto'o.

We'll get the keys next week so all worked out for the defense at.least.