Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

9/4 - GAME DAY THREAD

bruhs, matt boyd might be the worst starting pitcher of the year

Dobak is looking to shatter his season best K total, he only needs 5 tonight heh. 

I was surprised to see him get dropped in so many leagues after one bad start. He had been one of the stingiest SPs on earth up until that start. 

1 hour ago, CrypTviLL said:

bruhs, matt boyd might be the worst starting pitcher of the year

I didn't tune in until the 6th inning, but it looks like he's battled back nicely from the early homers.  Stuff is as filthy as ever and the command is solid.  4 hits and 8 Ks through 6, and he could probably go back out there for the 7th with only 89 pitches.  Obviously still a work in progress, but promising to see him recover.

14 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

I didn't tune in until the 6th inning, but it looks like he's battled back nicely from the early homers.  Stuff is as filthy as ever and the command is solid.  4 hits and 8 Ks through 6, and he could probably go back out there for the 7th with only 89 pitches.  Obviously still a work in progress, but promising to see him recover.

Yeah my reply was a fit of frustration after he gave up a first ab homer and then another to donaldson. I was happy to pick him up in 3 deep leagues this year. 

Acuna with 2 homers, that means he’s gonna get hurt again and miss 2 weeks. 

Flaherty not gonna have enough time to go on his end of year tear.  Not the ace that we all thought we drafted.

And May once again getting minimal run support from one of the best offenses in baseball..smh

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992