Bigsmooth

Favorite App for NFL fantasy news

For the past decade+ it was the Rotoworld App....until they sold out, now I don't have an APP for Fantasy News, so this is a good place to find a new one.

Rotoworld Jumped the Shark.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candygram4mongo said:

Twitter. 

Hard to get those good twitter handle... Any list on those? 

1 hour ago, candygram4mongo said:

Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

Hard to get those good twitter handle... Any list on those? 

Sleeper app does this all for you. Usually get updates from Sleeper before @The 7th Beatles even posts about it. That's when you know it's fast, considering he's johnny on the spot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Fantasy Life is really on top of things. I usually get alerts before official press releases because they’re linked with everyone from Twitter to Rotoworld to Bleacher Report

29 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Sleeper app does this all for you. Usually get updates from Sleeper before @The 7th Beatles even posts about it. That's when you know it's fast, considering he's johnny on the spot. 

Thanks man I appreciate that 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, octapuss said:

dumb question: is sleeperbot a android app?

i see one called sleeper

both i think apple and android 

Just here to say that the Rotoworld/Playerline app is garbage and I really appreciate this thread.  Gonna give Sleeper a shot!

Came here to reflect the same views on no longer having Rotoworld, and Playerline going to the crapper.

I see Sleeper, but it appears my only option is to create a full fantasy league. Where/how do I just use it for the player updates?

Thanks guys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Came here to reflect the same views on no longer having Rotoworld, and Playerline going to the crapper.

I see Sleeper, but it appears my only option is to create a full fantasy league. Where/how do I just use it for the player updates?

Thanks guys.

The app on the phone is the way to go. It has push notifications you can turn on for things considered "breaking news" versus just minor news. You can customize it. 

3 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Thanks guys.

Yeah I am having same issue...where are the player news updates, I am just seeing a trending page beyond the league stuff...

Fantasy Pros is the closest thing I can find to the traditional Rotoworld layout we once had. I'll have to try out these other ones. I do miss RW and their ridiculous editorials 

4 hours ago, oliminator123 said:

The app on the phone is the way to go. It has push notifications you can turn on for things considered "breaking news" versus just minor news. You can customize it. 

I don’t see that option at all. Maybe it’s just an Android app. 

On 9/4/2020 at 11:22 AM, oliminator123 said:

Yeah, we just started using Sleeper for our salary cap league (migrating from ESPN, which jumped the sucky shark) and the bot seems pretty damn good. I happened to be looking at my phone when it told me about James Robinson on the depth chart. Not that that necessarily means anything at all, but I was the first person in the league to hear about it, which could come in very useful during the season.