Sign in to follow this  
edzoman509

1/2 PPR Keeper - Pick 2 (Ekeler/Godwin/Lamar)

Which 2 would you keep out of Austin Ekeler/Chris Godwin/Lamar Jackson? 

I feel like all will regress to some extent: Ekeler w/ no Rivers, Godwin surrounded by lots of mouths to feed AND Brady at the helm now, defenses will pick up on Lamar (and also I don't know how to feel about a QB in a keeper slot...?) 

Appreciate any thoughts! 

7 hours ago, edzoman509 said:

Which 2 would you keep out of Austin Ekeler/Chris Godwin/Lamar Jackson? 

I feel like all will regress to some extent: Ekeler w/ no Rivers, Godwin surrounded by lots of mouths to feed AND Brady at the helm now, defenses will pick up on Lamar (and also I don't know how to feel about a QB in a keeper slot...?) 

Appreciate any thoughts! 

Do you give up the same draft capital for all? If so then I'd probably go Godwin and Lamar, don't like Ekeler this year as much as I think the Chargers O will regress a lot.

Crab cakes & West coast easily. WR is very deep this year you can always find one later on. 

On 9/4/2020 at 4:32 PM, evobeatsti said:

Do you give up the same draft capital for all? If so then I'd probably go Godwin and Lamar, don't like Ekeler this year as much as I think the Chargers O will regress a lot.

In the league, you can choose up to 2 keepers, and if you don't have 2, you end up drafting that round.

Still trying to get my commish to change it to an auction, but that's another story...

On 9/4/2020 at 7:20 PM, Rush2112 said:

Crab cakes & West coast easily. WR is very deep this year you can always find one later on. 

Let's hope this is the case. Thanks!