DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

you guys get it 🙋‍♂️

you outsmarted another jags fan.

shocking right 👀 😆 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Did you seriously just tell me "Fu"??? I'm hoping that's a typo - otherwise, get a grip man. It's an online forum about a fake game version of a game...

^^^ This guy lol

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Did you seriously just tell me "Fu"??? I'm hoping that's a typo - otherwise, get a grip man. It's an online forum about a fake game version of a game...

Are we still piling on ^^^this guy?? Yes?? Okay...

I say, I say, that joke just flew right over your head son. Nice boy but  he's as sharp as bowling ball - Foghorn leghorn say | Meme Generator

• Haha 9

20 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Epic facepalm

21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

you guys get it 🙋‍♂️

Ahh fair enough. Thanks for the clarification @all ;)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

right over your head Lol

Fu Manchu...fu Minshew

get it?  

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

you outsmarted another jags fan.

shocking right 👀 😆 

Speaking of outsmarting - not a Jags fan whatsoever. Just a guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Speaking of outsmarting - not a Jags fan whatsoever. Just a guy.

All in good fun my man lol.   You are far from the first to miss a @pastorofmuppets2 joke.  

The man speaks in riddlezz about magick foosball.  

• Haha 1

I think owning JR is going to be fu n this season, I definitely don't think we have seen his fu ll potential.

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Go ahead - have your laughs kids

Just all in good fun :)

28 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Go ahead - have your laughs kids

I read it the same way lol. I haven't seen that fantasy team name yet so that's my excuse haha. 

I'm already overanalyzing his matchup.  Tennessee seems like a team that will always run more clock / restrict total plays of the other team.  Does that concern anyone this week?

Given that he appears to be one of a select few bellcows, why isn't he getting more love in rankings?  I don't get it.  

Are we expecting hims to be a top RB1 or temper expectations and more of a  high end RB2 (like Aaron Jones)?

Edited by Jrt80
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Magoo said:

I'm already overanalyzing his matchup.  Tennessee seems like a team that will always run more clock / restrict total plays of the other team.  Does that concern anyone this week?

Given that he appears to be one of a select few bellcows, why isn't he getting more love in rankings?  I don't get it.  

Yeah I’m not crazy about the matchup this week. Last season the Titans were very good against the run. Like you mentioned, they will play ball control. 

I think he is more of a flex play this week, but not sure I see the upside. I still want to see what his usage looks like in a game where they are trailing throughout the game.

1 minute ago, Jrt80 said:

Are we expecting hims to be a top RB1 or temper expectations and more of a  high end RB2 (like Aaron Jones)?

IMO until we see how well the offense clicks in the next week or two (Minshew Mania) we can't value him more than a RB3/Flex play

30 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

I don't see any way he ends up the RB1 numbers this season. Based on last year's numbers, in half PPR, he'd need to average about 11.5 ppg in order to be in the mid-RB2 range, which is where we found Lev Bell, Josh Jacobs, and Phillip Lindsay. I'd look for low-end RB2 numbers or high-end RB3, but I'm usually more conservative. 

1 hour ago, LionKid90 said:

Yeah I’m not crazy about the matchup this week. Last season the Titans were very good against the run. Like you mentioned, they will play ball control. 

I think he is more of a flex play this week, but not sure I see the upside. I still want to see what his usage looks like in a game where they are trailing throughout the game.

I agree- not huge on him this week considering the Titans are super favored at home (better than the Colts) and they just want to run run run with Henry. I agree with poster above that he may be a better start than Gordon but Gordon should get volume...both Broncos and Jags are implied just god awful point totals.

The truth has to be somewhere in between- Pitt defense not as elite as Monday and Jax not as good as they were last week. So, pick your poison. I think there are better weeks to play him but he's probably safe points. 

An owner in my league rage dropped him...hoping to get him off waviers, i'm 9th in line tho

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Guwop said:

An owner in my league rage dropped him...hoping to get him off waviers, i'm 9th in line tho

What does he do when one of his players has a bad game?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Guwop said:

What would cause him to rage drop him? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

What does he do when one of his players has a bad game?

Just now, Rosenburger said:

lmao not sure but he dropped him for Adrian peterson...we'll see if im lucky enough to get him

Just now, Rosenburger said:

he only hung up a one spot in his PPH leeg 

(pernts per hurdle)

🥌