DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Just now, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/teams/jac/jacksonville-jaguars

might have to start over melvin gordon at this point 

Thinking the same. Got both and Hines. Feel like it's an obvious choice in Hines but really like Robinson. The headaches of fantasy football 😂

4 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Thinking the same. Got both and Hines. Feel like it's an obvious choice in Hines but really like Robinson. The headaches of fantasy football 😂

yeah, personally would definitely go robinson. The guaranteed volume with the upside of an expanded role this week is really enticing. Sucks benching melvin while lindsay is out though feel like i want to take advantage of that. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I started Hunt over both because of matchups. So far so good lol

Cool story bro

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So heres a nice tidbit of info....This week Robinson is +1900 to have the MOST rushing yards in all of the NFL this Sunday. Thats the 10th ranked back on the board. He falls right behind Aaron Jones (+1600) and Miles Sanders (+1800). He's ranked in front of the likes of Drake, Taylor, Mostert, and Gordon. Fire him up.

• Like 1

Im starting with confidence im starting him over DK Metcalf he will be toting the rock all game.....

10 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

So heres a nice tidbit of info....This week Robinson is +1900 to have the MOST rushing yards in all of the NFL this Sunday. Thats the 10th ranked back on the board. He falls right behind Aaron Jones (+1600) and Miles Sanders (+1800). He's ranked in front of the likes of Drake, Taylor, Mostert, and Gordon. Fire him up.

Where you get to see this stuff? DK?

This is making me rethink my flex. Been flip flopping all over the place from first Snell, then to Conner, then to C. Davis and Z. Moss...and now maybe Robinson.

He made one catch last game. What are his skills catching the ball?

Reason I ask, I think it's reasonable to think TN gets up big. If he can get garbage time receptions in PPR I'd be more willing to pull the trigger. Otherwise, this has horrible game script written all over it.

2 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Realistically what are we thinking here?  Top 20 in PPR, top 15 in Standard?

Not sure about full PPR but I could see top 20 RB in half PPR.

And for the record I am flexing him in my half PPR league but benching him for another week in my full PPR league. I'm too wealthy in that one to deploy him.

1 minute ago, Spyplane said:

Top 10

They have confidence in him now. Choo Choo 

Edited by Strikeforce316
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Strikeforce316 said:

Top 10

Hope you're right and I'm excited about him but I'm trying to temper my expectations.

• Like 2

Can’t bring myself to deploy him just yet. My RB rooms and Flex options are too deep right now in both of my leagues. But, these little bits of info are giving me more and more hope for him this season. I’d be stoked with top 20 half PPR production because I’ve been conservatively hoping for low-RB2/high-RB3 production from him. 

11 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Realistically what are we thinking here?  Top 20 in PPR, top 15 in Standard?

Top 2 in both

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Top 2 in both

The next Adrian Peterson!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

they are also +1000 to be the lowest scoring team this week 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, cdd10 said:

they are also +1000 to be the lowest scoring team this week 🤷‍♂️

Ya, I noticed that. I can live with the jags scoring 10 total points if Robinson has 100/1

• Haha 1

Just now, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Ya, I noticed that. I can live with the jags scoring 10 total points if Robinson has 100/1

Good point :) 

17 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

this confuses me and hopefully someone can explain. How does one be top 20 in half PPR but not full? The receptions don’t differ so the allocation of points is the exact same, just get an extra 0.5/reception in PPR