DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Just now, Cardiak said:

This dude better flop this week because I took Hines over him. 

Not a Faab league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dembski84 said:


this confuses me and hopefully someone can explain. How does one be top 20 in half PPR but not full? The receptions don’t differ so the allocation of points is the exact same, just get an extra 0.5/reception in PPR

I thought the same thing but I never played in .5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he does well against the Titans he will be a permanent fixture in my lineup starting next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dembski84 said:


this confuses me and hopefully someone can explain. How does one be top 20 in half PPR but not full? The receptions don’t differ so the allocation of points is the exact same, just get an extra 0.5/reception in PPR

0.5 and 1 per catch is not the same thing. It's double the points for receptions. My guess it's he's borderline top 20 in half PPR. Like I said, I'm tempering my expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Player A gets ten catches and 50 total yards.

Player B gets two catches and 100 total yards.

 

Half PPR

A: 10 points

B: 11 points

Full PPR

A: 15 points

B: 12 points

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

Player A gets ten catches and 50 total yards.

Player B gets two catches and 100 total yards.

 

Half PPR

A: 10 points

B: 11 points

Full PPR

A: 15 points

B: 12 points

 

 

Standard scoring for life! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Don't marry the first girl you meet. 💪😎👍

What if the first girl I met was a prime Pamela Anderson? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

What if the first girl I met was a prime Pamela Anderson? 

 

Look at her now and then remember what the man said.

 

Why marry prime pamela when over the course of your adult life you could have a dozen prime pamela's.

 

Don't question wisdom, just accept it.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

What if the first girl I met was a prime Pamela Anderson? 

Tommy had her before you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Tommy had her before you.

Doesn't mean it wasn't his first though 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Standard scoring for life! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. 

Half PPR where it's at. A catch shouldn't count for 10 yards. But also just getting fed pure volume runs all day isn't an accurate barometer of talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Look at her now and then remember what the man said.

 

Why marry prime pamela when over the course of your adult life you could have a dozen prime pamela's.

 

Don't question wisdom, just accept it.

Spot on Cleats. spot on! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

What if the first girl I met was a prime Pamela Anderson? 

Pamela was never prime plus she is 50% fake. I like them natty baby! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jaguars are expected to “continue to lean” on James Robinson.

Jags OC Jay Gruden said Robinson will be a “big part” of Sunday’s gameplan. Robinson was a workhorse in his debut, totaling 95 yards while handling all the carries. The Jaguars trust Robinson in pass protection and he had the longest play of the game on a 28-yard catch. Playing in what projects as a run-heavy gamescript against the Titans, Robinson should see a higher snap rate than last week’s 68 percent.  Tennessee allowed 5.2 YPC and a touchdown to Melvin Gordon in Week 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

The Jaguars are expected to “continue to lean” on James Robinson.

Jags OC Jay Gruden said Robinson will be a “big part” of Sunday’s gameplan. Robinson was a workhorse in his debut, totaling 95 yards while handling all the carries. The Jaguars trust Robinson in pass protection and he had the longest play of the game on a 28-yard catch. Playing in what projects as a run-heavy gamescript against the Titans, Robinson should see a higher snap rate than last week’s 68 percent.  Tennessee allowed 5.2 YPC and a touchdown to Melvin Gordon in Week 1.

 

Robinson_James.jpg.cf.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who has a better floor this week??

 

David Johnson or Robinson?

 

I’m needing a safe floor for flex.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jhomes55 said:

Who has a better floor this week??

 

David Johnson or Robinson?

 

I’m needing a safe floor for flex.....

Ha. Literally thinking the same thing. Honestly just looking for a reason to hop on the JRob train and get him in my lineup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck Robinson owners! I sold all my shares of Robinson while he was high. I truly hope Robinson pans out for yall. What a story!

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Ha. Literally thinking the same thing. Honestly just looking for a reason to hop on the JRob train and get him in my lineup.


I’m leaning D Johnson this week, even at Baltimore.....

70 yds/1 TD and I’m happy with that! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does this guy have any pass catching upside, based on his history? did he actually run any routes this past week? starting him and just trying to figure our what i have in him as far as upside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

What if the first girl I met was a prime Pamela Anderson? 

"Towering genius distains a beaten path." - Abraham Lincoln

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rahuLL said:

does this guy have any pass catching upside, based on his history? did he actually run any routes this past week? starting him and just trying to figure our what i have in him as far as upside

 

his hands are like waffle irons

he ran a 4.94 forty

his 3 cone drill score was worse than Pat McAfee's

 

 

... upside? 

i think not 🤔

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.