DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Who is starting this guy today?

Everyone's afraid of gamescript, but who else is going to touch the ball at the position? Chris Thompson seems like an afterthought.

Also, TN run D doesn't seem too imposing. M. Gordon went for 15-78-1 last week. 5+ YPC.

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Everyone's afraid of gamescript, but who else is going to touch the ball at the position? Chris Thompson seems like an afterthought.

Also, TN run D doesn't seem too imposing. M. Gordon went for 15-78-1 last week. 5+ YPC.

I may put him in my flex again this week. It’s either him or Taylor for me. Taylor couldn’t get anything going on the ground last week while Robinson almost always found the hole and got positive yards. 

4 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Definitely starting. I mean they literally said that he's going to get mondo touches in this game. Hoping they get him some more involved in the passing game after bragging about his receiving skills all training camp.

44 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Unless you have 2 or three elite options ahead of him I don't know how you don't start him. He received 100% of the carries last week and receptions. He is the team's bellcow RB playing on all 3 downs. Opportunity >>>

Tenn run D lost their LB last week.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

Definitely starting. I mean they literally said that he's going to get mondo touches in this game. Hoping they get him some more involved in the passing game after bragging about his receiving skills all training camp.

That’s going to be the turning point for me in PPR. When they start giving him 3-4 targets per game, he’s a hands down flex for everyone except the most RB rich teams. 

3 minutes ago, devaster said:

Unless you have 2 or three elite options ahead of him I don't know how you don't start him. He received 100% of the carries last week and receptions. He is the team's bellcow RB playing on all 3 downs. Opportunity >>>

Tenn run D lost their LB last week.

I wouldn't say I have "elite" options but I do have options -- C. Davis, Z. Moss, and J. Conner (although I think I've eliminated him from the discussion with word he's splitting carries in a tough matchup).

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I wouldn't say I have "elite" options but I do have options -- C. Davis, Z. Moss, and J. Conner (although I think I've eliminated him from the discussion with word he's splitting carries in a tough matchup).

Those aren't options when compared to a RB getting the full workload and in on all 3 downs. Especially Moss.

I'm flexing him over Malcolm Brown, AP, and Latavius.

Edited by devaster
  • Like 2

I pulled him out of my flex for this week in favor of Marvin Jones. People cite Gordon's YPC last week but minus the one big play he was only trucking for around 3.7. Plus the Titans eat a lot of clock. Good luck to people who keep him in and I hope he proves me wrong.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, devaster said:

Those aren't options when compared to a RB getting the full workload and in on all 3 downs. Especially Moss.

I'm flexing him over Malcolm Brown, AP, and Latavius.

Atta boy! Choo choo!!!

How many RBs got every carry for their team last week? All aboard the JROB train!!!! Flexing away.

Plugged in over Jonathan Taylor again this week. I didn’t like Taylor’s ypc last week. He couldn’t find any running room and Hines was making plays. Minnesota did pretty good against Aaron Jones receiving wise. Jones only had 10 yards on a bunch of catches so Indy might have a tough time dumping it off to their backs. 

Starting him with 100% confidence!!!!!! He's gonna have a monster game today!!!!

(for the record the rest of my RB's are a mess or hurt.... I have no other options)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flexing him over Moss in a league. All the talk about the injured Titans defenders convinced me. If he sucks I take no responsibility for my personal actions and it's all this thread's fault! If he's awesome, then clearly I'm a genius. 

• Like 1

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Rashaan Evans was kicked out of their last game in the 1st quarter.

Was thinking this too. That's another reason they were gashed some

43 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Tennessee now down Adoree Jackson and Vic Beasley. I just sayin!

Vic Beasley didn't play last week and has never played a game for the Titans for that matter. Has barely even practiced with the team since they signed him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

Vic Beasley didn't play last week and has never played a game for the Titans for that matter. Has barely even practiced with the team since they signed him. 

Can't blame him. He has to play against Robinson twice a year. I'd secure the bag and protect my body if I knew that as well. Good on him!

2 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

I may put him in my flex again this week. It’s either him or Taylor for me. Taylor couldn’t get anything going on the ground last week while Robinson almost always found the hole and got positive yards. 

Lol imagine starting him over Taylor 

2 hours ago, Spyplane said:

I pulled him out of my flex for this week in favor of Marvin Jones. People cite Gordon's YPC last week but minus the one big play he was only trucking for around 3.7. Plus the Titans eat a lot of clock. Good luck to people who keep him in and I hope he proves me wrong.

To the guy with the laugh emoji. Not very funny so far, huh?  😀

1 minute ago, Spyplane said:

To the guy with the laugh emoji. Not very funny so far, huh?  😀

good lord. the 2nd quarter isn't even done yet and you're already doing an "i told you so"? jeez.