DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

good lord. the 2nd quarter isn't even done yet and you're already doing an "i told you so"? jeez.

**** walk before the game? Carry on. **** talk during the game? Good Lawd, Geez Luis, don't blink, don't sneeze and oh, no "I told ya so", please?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't care either way what Robinson does, honestly. he's a tertiary player on a team in a no-stakes league for me. I was just trying to help you not look like a douchebag but...carry on indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i don't care either way what Robinson does, honestly. he's a tertiary player on a team in a no-stakes league for me. I was just trying to help you not look like a douchebag but...carry on indeed.

You sound like the expert on douches. You've spent some serious time in the niche, it's evident.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

**** walk before the game? Carry on. **** talk during the game? Good Lawd, Geez Luis, don't blink, don't sneeze and oh, no "I told ya so", please?!

Up to 46 yards and TD. Not too bad for a waiver wire find. Maybe that's why you don't talk **** during the first quarter?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

game’s not even over and he’s officially had two solid showings in a row with the Dolphins up next

in a day where a lot of crap went down things are looking pretty good for JRob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, yossarian said:

spacer.png

This is exactly how I pictured you. Give it a few more days and you'll be through it for another month.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Anybody else worried about his 40 time like me?

 

DOOD ... IT WAS A FCKN' JOKE! 

LOOK THRU THE THREAD, I'VE BEEN HIGH ON THIS KID FOR WEEKS!

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC TO SOME GUY WHO CAME IN AND ASKED: " YEAH BUT WHAT'S HIS UPSIDE?"

GET. THE.  EFF.  OVER.  IT.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

This is exactly how I pictured you. 

As a beautiful and incredibly successful woman? You have a unique way of picturing people.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

This is exactly how I pictured you. Give it a few more days and you'll be through it for another month.

Robinson with over a hundred yards rushing and a TD (so far). Tacked on 3 receptions as a bonus (so far). In spite of some in the 1st quarter leaving him for dead the kid really turned it around. Nice job by him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

DOOD ... IT WAS A FCKN' JOKE! 

LOOK THRU THE THREAD, I'VE BEEN HIGH ON THIS KID FOR WEEKS!

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC TO SOME GUY WHO CAME IN AND ASKED: " YEAH BUT WHAT'S HIS UPSIDE?"

GET. THE.  EFF.  OVER.  IT.  

Lol. That was not about your post. Easy... Honestly, didn't even know you said anything about it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing like coming back into your player's thread and enjoying the spoils. Take your masks off and feast fellas!! We might have a REAL1 on our hands! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Lol. That was not about your post. Easy... Honestly, didn't even know you said anything about it. 

 

 

i started it yesterday in response to someone coming in and lamenting that he had no upside ...

so i said he ran a 4.94 40, had waffle iron hands, and had a worse cone drill than Pat McAfee ... and folks actually took it seriously!!!

i've been in here pimping this kid, and he's on all my squads. 

and, YES! WE GOT A WINNER!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Robinson with over a hundred yards rushing and a TD (so far). Tacked on 3 receptions as a bonus (so far). In spite of some in the 1st quarter leaving him for dead the kid really turned it around. Nice job by him!

Yeah and I'm gonna win my game despite not starting him and I have him in three leagues where I picked him up for free. All dubs over here. Keep on gif'in in the free world buddy. All the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Breesus said:

Waiver wire steal of the season

Waiver wire? I drafted this guy in allllll of my leagues. Still early but this guy is a beast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little sad he's on my bench but excited to get him in my lineups now. He showed today that he's a high-end fantasy RB2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

I'm going to need this guy after the Saquon news

I am actually looking to trade Robinson to the guy with Barkley on his team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started Anthony Miller over him. 

NEVER. AGAIN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.