DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Yeah and I'm gonna win my game despite not starting him and I have him in three leagues where I picked him up for free. All dubs over here. Keep on gif'in in the free world buddy. All the best.

Finished with 16 carries for 102 and a TD and 3 catches for 18. Really solid game. I'm excited I have at least a piece of him somewhere.

spacer.png

Just now, HTXMade said:

started Hines over him, yikes! Won't make that decision again

Same here in PPR. It's an easy decision now.

19 hours ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

League winner. Top 15 fantasy back this season. I dominate in fantasy football (and life in general) year in and year out, and I have him in 4 of 5 money leagues. Take it from what it’s worth from a living prophet 

3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Goldenticket GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't get it :( 

Edit - nevermind. Golden ticket. Got it.

Edited by oliminator123

Just now, oliminator123 said:

he's a golden ticket, baby. we're all going to the chocolate factory.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Willy Wonka reference..Robinson is the GOLDEN TICKET lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, leffe186 said:

This. 

Sorry to be an old fart but...

Honestly, I hate these threads at times - choo choo FFS. He's had one game. Looked pretty good. He's about to face a really good defense and probably a really bad gamescript. To be Top 15 in standard he probably has to be better than Taylor, Ekeler, Gurley, Carson and Miles Sanders. I mean, all of them. Possible? Sure. A decent chance? Not really.

I hope he has a great game. Flexing him over Dobbins, Moss and Goedert in my 14-teamer. Not Flexing him in my 10-teamer. These threads just wear me down sometimes.

What were you saying? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wyzzil said:

Gurley is dead to me now. Never benching this beast again 

we park our cars in the same garage, Wyz 

• Like 1

He may not have the fastest straight ahead spead but he is extremely shifty, powerful, and has major heart. I absolutely love him and Minchew (maybe my fave players right now), and it's heartbreaking they lost that game. Their defense lost that one sadly.

46 minutes ago, Juke said:

Waiver wire? I drafted this guy in allllll of my leagues. Still early but this guy is a beast.

If you didn’t draft 1 week before the season he was on like 90% of the waivers 

3 hours ago, Spyplane said:

To the guy with the laugh emoji. Not very funny so far, huh?  😀

Imagine being so fired up about a haha emoji that you come into a thread clog it up before halftime with garbage all while rooting against a player you have rostered. Then being wrong anyways. Emojis folks, know the dangers.

Anyways earlier in the year I argued that he hasnt emerged cause he hadn't played, well I would like to forfeit that stance cause this guy is legit af. I was kinda hoping for a flex and a bye week fill in but we all might have hit on much more. That's dope. Hes a great story too, between him and Minshew I find myself rooting for the Jags. Weird year this 2020.

• Like 1

Hard to ask for much more. Clearly he was a priority to feature even when playing from behind (one of the major potential knocks on him). I'm fine with CT taking a little of the passing reps but it was hard to see him score the play after JR caught a ball down to the 2. Oh well, he's fulfilling all of our alfred morris rookie year fantasies- rock on guy! 

Edited by cyberer

Just now, cyberer said:

Hard to ask for much more. Clearly he was a priority to feature even when playing from behind (one of the major potential knocks on him). I'm fine with CT taking a little of the passing reps but it was hard to see him score the play after JR caught a ball down to the 2. Oh well, he's fulfilling all of our alfred morris rookie year fantasies- rock on guy! 

Shenault has looked more like the one who is going to steal touches.

Tough lost. Everyone wrote the Jags off. But they are proving that it is always better to root for the underdogs. 

• Like 1

This performance definitely solidifies his place in the offense. I think he's safe from Ozigbo and Armistead when they return. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Kaii23 said:

This performance definitely solidifies his place in the offense. I think he's safe from Ozigbo and Armistead when they return. 

BUT THEY ARE "PEDIGREED" OPTIONS!!1!11!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

Saying it now. Top 10 based on volume ROS. 

This sounds insane but it’s not. I’d take him over David Johnson, Ingram, Gurley, maybe even mixon etc. He looked really good today against a stout Titans run D. Schedule softens up a lot the next few weeks on paper.

Edited by Breesus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2