DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

9 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Experts are wrong every year. I saw several experts on podcasts this week hyping up Hines and we all know how that turned out. 

#pointchasing

1 hour ago, mikeyrawkin said:

Who here drafted this guy and played him today, raise your hand!

had him in there in yearly and DFS! 

14 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im tempted to sell D Henry off this performance for a WR1/2, Robinson looked great today

You're entering week 3 and time is a luxury you have. You're not do or die yet, right?

Well I lost Barkely in my half PPR and I'd write off the season had I not been so keen (ie: ******** lucky I picked the right lotto ticket) in August grabbing this guy in all my leagues for free. I have no choice but to ride or die with Robinson the rest of the way. He looks legit. Fingers crossed.

12 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Well I lost Barkely in my half PPR and I'd write off the season had I not been so keen (ie: ******** lucky I picked the right lotto ticket) in August grabbing this guy in all my leagues for free. I have no choice but to ride or die with Robinson the rest of the way. He looks legit. Fingers crossed.

Same boat. He’s no Barkley, but I’m hoping for a solid floor with Robinson to help the disaster in losing Saquon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Jags offense is pretty good. 2 supposedly good preseason defenses and JRob has been effective against both along with Minshew.

Arrow pointing up.

I agree. Minshew has shown to be a capable QB, hes not going to lose a game for you. Jrob is a gift from above for the Jags. Add in Shenault who they can bring on board more and more each week and several decent WRs, a D so far that has kept them in each game. They must have most of these players on fairly team friendly contracts I'd imagine as well. 

I'm probably reaching here, but this guy reminds me of priest holmes...running style, speed, size all very similar.  If this Jags O-Line can keep giving him a hole to run through he could be a league winner that later drafters took in the last round and earlier drafters got off of waivers.  

Schedule the next four weeks:

vs. MIA

@CINC

@HOU

DET

Bye week

That is a nice setup.

Will we be allowed to have nice things? I hope so. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, humanpuck said:

I'm probably reaching here, but this guy reminds me of priest holmes...running style, speed, size all very similar.  If this Jags O-Line can keep giving him a hole to run through he could be a league winner that later drafters took in the last round and earlier drafters got off of waivers.  

Too soon. Hope you're right.

1 hour ago, humanpuck said:

i thought more Corey Dillon/Jamal Lewis style  🤔 

I’m having a hard time getting this guy in my lineup, a good problem to have. I’m not ready to replace Mixon just yet. Guess I need to start offering trades and upgrading elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I’m having a hard time getting this guy in my lineup, a good problem to have. I’m not ready to replace Mixon just yet. Guess I need to start offering trades and upgrading elsewhere.

I will for sure be playing him over Mixon next week. I own them both in two leagues. Until Burrow and the offense look like they're on the same page, and not forcing a billion throws to Green, I'm avoiding. 

Minshew/Jags already appears to know how to use JRob. Mixon dropped several ranks, JRob climbed several. 

Edited by oliminator123
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Probably the worst time to trade Mixon lol. And replace him until the coaches show they know how to use him properly.  I think the analysts or experts or whatever they call themselves totally missed the boat on JRob if for no other reason then they had not see him before at all.  Before week one he had bell cow tea leaves all over the place.  Week 1 usage should have confirmed it for the rest of the free world.

Won't happen now.  You should see him start rising in rankings to top 15 especially this week.  Normally I'd say sell high but he looks for real and has not even had a good game script yet.  Giddy up.

Thanks to Bloody Sunday taking out my two RB's (Saquon and Mostert), I'll be riding the J-Train for the foreseeable future!

10 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I dunno any more. You’d have to be pretty loaded at FLEX, which is so much less likely with all the injuries. Who are you playing over him?

I played him over Goedert, Dobbins, Moss and Sutton in my 14-teamer. Didn’t play him over Gallup or Corey Davis in my 10-teamer and it cost me my game (because of Will Fuller, but i digress). I just don’t see many situations where you wouldn’t be able to flex him.

Miami Cincinnati Houston and Detroit up next before his bye. After seeing him perform against two good run defenses I can’t wait to see what he does these next four weeks. 

I have jrob in 21/29 managed leagues. It feels so good. This guy came on my radar back before nfl draft during my devy/dyno research. I was shocked he was not drafted. Had a 4th/5th round grade on him. Guess small school and lacking in long speed hurt. But, as you all know now, he is great at almost everything. Vision superb, good power and burst, can pass protect and catch. This kid is special. Enjoy the ride

• Like 1

Just now, Packdog said:

I have jrob in 21/29 managed leagues. It feels so good. This guy came on my radar back before nfl draft during my devy/dyno research. I was shocked he was not drafted. Had a 4th/5th round grade on him. Guess small school and lacking in long speed hurt. But, as you all know now, he is great at almost everything. Vision superb, good power and burst, can pass protect and catch. This kid is special. Enjoy the ride

You checking your teams every weekend

Taiwanese 'Pokemon Go grandpa' levels up with 30 phones to catch them all -  CNA

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

You checking your teams every weekend

Taiwanese 'Pokemon Go grandpa' levels up with 30 phones to catch them all -  CNA

I wish. It would be so much easier that way

Edited by Packdog
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spyplane said:

You're entering week 3 and time is a luxury you have. You're not do or die yet, right?

0-2 in this league

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

He’s an easy start over mixon for me. Not sure why you would have a hard time with that.