DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Friends, do not even think about trading our boy JRob. Put him in your flex and don’t even touch. Seeing him in my lineup just adds a touch to being an awesome drafter.  Keep the train going!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikeyrawkin said:

Friends, do not even think about trading our boy JRob. Put him in your flex and don’t even touch. Seeing him in my lineup just adds a touch to being an awesome drafter.  Keep the train going!

He plays Thursday so put him in your RB1/2 spot. Totally agree with the rest though!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mikeyrawkin said:

I would not consider trading him unless the value is somewhere around what he could be going for after a blow up game. As Thursday in primetime seems like it could be that game. 

But, if you can get RB20 or lower value for him? (Montgomery, David Johnson, Melvin Gordon range/tier) I'd probably take that. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, humanpuck said:

I can only start 2, JRob, AJones or CEH.  This matchup just seems too juicy.

I'd have a hard time putting him in over either of those guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

I'd have a hard time putting him in over either of those guys.

Most weeks I wouldn't, this week...I am.  Probably bite me in the @ss but I'm willing to risk it.

2 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

Most weeks I wouldn't, this week...I am.  Probably bite me in the @ss but I'm willing to risk it.

I have the same trio + Mixon, can start 3. I'm rolling JRob over Mixon. 

CEH I could see pulling the trigger because the matchup but honestly it's a toss up. I could see both scoring 2 touchdowns this week. 

Just now, oliminator123 said:

I have the same trio + Mixon, can start 3. I'm rolling JRob over Mixon. 

CEH I could see pulling the trigger because the matchup but honestly it's a toss up. I could see both scoring 2 touchdowns this week. 

Yeah I agree and both have high upside.  For this week I think JRob has the higher floor.

James Robinson has the ninth-most rushing yards over expectation through two weeks.

He's also picked up eight first downs, the fifth-highest among backs. Robinson is averaging over 100 total yards and 18 touches in two starts. Even in a negative gamescript and 51% snap share last week, Robinson set career highs. Jacksonville should continue to feed Robinson carries for a Week 3 matchup with a Miami defense allowing 164 rushing yards per game.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

Those two are top tier though. They're expected to produce each week what you're hoping he can produce on a good week. Hey, its not my team though. Good luck and I hope you're right.

1 minute ago, Chardo said:

Debating him or Fournette this week.  

I'd roll JR there. He seems like he has the better floor right now.

Just now, Spyplane said:

I'd roll JR there. He seems like he has the better floor right now.

That league is TD-heavy, 10 points for rush TD.  Fournette as goal line guy on a good Tanpa offense is appealing.  JR has the floor, LF has the ceiling. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Those two are top tier though. They're expected to produce each week what you're hoping he can produce on a good week. Hey, its not my team though. Good luck and I hope you're right.

CEH vs JRob is definitely up for debate. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

agreed for this week

4 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Not in my universe. CEH is the undisputed RB of the best offense in the league. He plays all three downs and gets the goal line work this week. His backup has an ankle injury and may not even play. He will get a lot of work no matter the defensive matchup. He's still RB1 this week and that's not to discredit JR at all. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Not in my universe. CEH is the undisputed RB of the best offense in the league. He plays all three downs and gets the goal line work this week. His backup has an ankle injury and may not even play. He will get a lot of work no matter the defensive matchup. He's still RB1 this week and that's not to discredit JR at all. 

Would love to debate CEH vs Jrob and other RBs that went earlier than him but apparently we aren't allowed. My post was deleted but yours still remains. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rotocious said:

Yeah if youre already 0-2 and need an RB it may be worth it.  J Rob is extremely legit.  Ubdrafted rookie thrust into bellcow role, hes like an Arian Foster lite.

I'm hoping for Priest Holmes 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

Yeah if youre already 0-2 and need an RB it may be worth it.  J Rob is extremely legit.  Ubdrafted rookie thrust into bellcow role, hes like an Arian Foster lite.

He can also counter. This is just 'hello, I'm Mike and I like your CMC'.

9 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Thats my delma as well because its not up to Mixon to have the big game, its the head coaching staff and they havent got him involved. Sure he could pop off, but J Robinson is the bell cow right now facing a very bad team. He could just as easily find the end zone

If Fitzmagic some how shows up then he might not get enough volume. I'm all in on JRob though. I've already seen enough through two weeks(started him week 1&2). It's just a matter of time before the "experts" start ranking him appropriately. 

1 minute ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

If Fitzmagic some how shows up then he might not get enough volume. I'm all in on JRob though. I've already seen enough through two weeks(started him week 1&2). It's just a matter of time before the "experts" start ranking him appropriately. 

Exactly how I see it. Not sure why ECR has him as a low RB2 RB3. Same with Diontae Johnson this season. I dont always buy into the rankings over what I see on the field