James Robinson 2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Derrick Henry?

Dude doesn't even catch passes.

🤫🤷‍♂️

You would definitely need to package Henry with another player for JRob

• Haha 6

53 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

He's on waivers in my league. $100 FAAB. 

This is the lottery ticket this year, right? 

So far hes proving to be a very capable RB even against tougher defenses. At worst you got a weekly RB2/3. Id say hes worth it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rosenburger said:

Want to bench him, for me? 

Alright, I'm gonna do it. You can thank me later.

• Like 2

book for tonite ...

rushing yds 70.5

o -150

u +125

to score TD: 

first +700

last +700

anytime +100

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

book for tonite ...

rushing yds 70.5

o -150

u +125

to score TD: 

first +700

last +700

anytime +100

tenor.gif

Choo choo all aboard 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

Choo choo all aboard 

i really love the +700 for first TD ... laid off Chubb at +600 last week, gonna tilt it back for JRob tonite. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

Blow up potential here. Miami D was already bad but lost even more players this week including Byron Jones! The Jags want a win in the worst of ways after the heartbreak last week. They will try and ride JRob and Minshew's short accurate passing game to a win with better personnel. MIami already has almost nothing to play for this season after reports that Tua is a long long way from still playing. Load up the JRob and Minshew!

Edited by TennisDude
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Panthor said:

consider the source, over half those "experts" are no experts at all.  the concept of ECR would be great if they were all actually experts.  and most of those guys submit a rank sheet at the beginning of the week and  thats it, no updates afterwards.  so that data is completely skewed and rarely accurate.  the only thing that ECR is good for is that it lists all the expert ranks in 1 place.  i never use the ECR rank, but i will scan the list for the a few of the "experts" that have proven to know what they are talking about and compare their rankings with each other and skip over  the majority

Curious what experts you like. I tend to go with my own, but I'll atleast look at cbs, fantasy footballers, and thefootballgirl.

5 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i really love the +700 for first TD ... laid off Chubb at +600 last week, gonna tilt it back for JRob tonite. 

200.gif

Fanduel is offering a nice boost for JRob to score a TD and Jags to win at I believe +250 odds.

Let's keep this train rolling!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

Fanduel is offering a nice boost for JRob to score a TD and Jags to win at I believe +250 odds.

Let's keep this train rolling!!

toss me a coupla tree hundy on that ✌

14 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

toss me a coupla tree hundy on that ✌

$50 is max on the boost bets but you can go jam it on its actual odds which I want to say are around +200.

Edited by Rotocious
Typo
  • Thanks 1

James Robinson and Chris Thompson: You know what I thought about last week? What’s the difference between Robinson and the Leonard Fournette many were drafting in the third round prior to him getting cut? Robinson is the clear workhorse on this team, and we now know that Thompson isn’t getting much work. So again, what’s the difference? I’ll be honest, I didn’t like Fournette at his third-round price, but as a back-end RB2? Absolutely. Robinson has totaled 32 of the team’s 34 running back carries and has averaged 5.1 yards per carry on them. With how well the receivers and Minshew are playing, he should continue to find holes. The Dolphins are clearly a team to run the ball against, as the weak running back units of the Patriots and Bills combined for 212 yards and a touchdown on 44 carries over the last two weeks. You’d have to go all the way back to Week 10 of last year to find the last time the Dolphins didn’t allow at least 21 points to their opponent. When you combine that with the team-implied total of 23.8 points, and Robinson should have a good shot to score in this game. Consider him a stable low-end RB2. As for Thompson, he has totaled just seven touches through two weeks. There’s no reason you should feel compelled to start him, especially in a game they are favored to win.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2020/09/the-primer-week-3-edition-2020-fantasy-football/

1 hour ago, USWAY said:

Anybody have a GIF of this guy? Need some ammo for my group chat lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5469827

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kp96 said:

DJ Chark out tonight.  Help or hurt JRob? 

Should help alil. Cole and Laviska are still out there eating. Maybe they activate Westbrook too

2 minutes ago, kp96 said:

DJ Chark out tonight.  Help or hurt JRob? 

Think it hurts the spread of the field, but if anything more dump offs if he can do things with the ball. Fade him just a bit but he is still a starter this week 

Mods better lock this thread soon. 

This thread will go to 100 pages once he take for to the house from 50 yards out. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Mods better lock this thread soon. 

This thread will go to 100 pages once he take for to the house from 50 yards out. 

I won't have a voice afterwards. 

What are we expecting tonight boys?

200+ all purpose yards

OR

200+ all purpose yards after contact?