DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

On 9/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

That's fine, nobody is pumping him as a frontline starter, if you like other flyers over him then that is fine. There is reason for optimism with him though. Thompson has never stayed healthy, ozigbo is a jag and the coach and GM said Jrob is what made releasing fournette easier. If you are reading between the lines there is an opportunity there and they are talking up JRob.

You dismiss the Jags offense and I do not. Their OLine is not as bad as AZ was last year and their running game was fine. jay Gruden runs an open offense and his RBs generally produce reasonable fantasy production. Minshew I think is a pretty good QB, chark is a legit WR threat, they will be in games where they need to score and they said they think James Robinson can be a 3 down back. 

There is as much potential for robinson as any of those other fliers. 

If GB released Aaron Jones and said AJ dillon made that decision easier then if be in the AJ dillon thread saying the same things. There is smoke around robinson right now.

Props dude. You deserve it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

If you had a draft tomorrow where does JRob go?

Start of the 3rd?

Pretty incredible....as a Barkley owner this guy is going to save my season

2nd round for me as he has shown he is gamescript proof.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 1:04 PM, beerfish said:

Congrats Robinson owners. I was one of you that picked up Robinson early in week 1 to only trade away all my shares of Robinson that same week  "while the Hype was high" thinking he would be only a positive game flow 2 down back. Well, I was wrong. This guy is a 3 down back that still gets FED even when the team is losing by double digits and looks good. Congrats I say again.

5 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

If you had a draft tomorrow where does JRob go?

Start of the 3rd?

Pretty incredible....as a Barkley owner this guy is going to save my season

Same bro! I thought I was done for!

1 minute ago, pdizzle710 said:

With how RBs are going down with injury. This guy has top 7 RB potential

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pdizzle710 said:

umm thompson played basically whole 4th minus goal line td#2

3 minutes ago, dms80790 said:

Same bro! I thought I was done for!

Another Barkley season saver.  Crazy thing is he's still my flex since Sanders fell to me in the 2nd round and Monty looks good.  This dude is getting started EVERY week.

• Like 1

Just now, colepenhagen said:

umm thompson played basically whole 4th minus goal line td#2

That’s just patently untrue my dude. Sorry that you drafted fournette high 

Just now, cyberer said:

That’s just patently untrue my dude. Sorry that you drafted fournette high 

He's not wrong at all. JRob was mostly on the sidelines in the 4th.

5 minutes ago, matanp said:

No.  Way.

8 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I was just offered Robinson for Calvin Ridley in my 10 team... this train is really got me going, but do I pull the trigger

Depends on your team needs .. you could resonably have 2 or 3 other legit wrs and have lost Cmc or Barkley

Whoever writing those Rotoworld player notes is wildin. Called our boy James a locked-in RB2 

spacer.png

• Like 2

This dude has such a soft pair of hands. Catches the ball effortlessly. His burst off of one cut is also ridiculous. When you combine that with patience, and vision, it's curtains.

• Like 6

Just now, roughnecker101 said:

Depends on your team needs .. you could resonably have 2 or 3 other legit wrs and have lost Cmc or Barkley

Henry, Mixon, JT are my RBs with Golladay, D Johnson, AJ brown as WR. Would be a big upgrade but this RB im riding and getting rid of mixon if I can

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Nothing over 10,000 per donation please, anything over that gets taxed.

Might need to change your name to JamesRobinsonsCleats after getting this hype train rolling. thank you sir 🙏🙏

• Haha 3

No one else concerned that when the game got out of hand and they went hurry up, J-Rob disappeared?

Jags are gonna get blown out a lot this season

2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Henry, Mixon, JT are my RBs with Golladay, D Johnson, AJ brown as WR. Would be a big upgrade but this RB im riding and getting rid of mixon if I can

I'd hold off

Just now, Sizzlebshu said:

No one else concerned that when the game got out of hand and they went hurry up, J-Rob disappeared?

They realized quickly that the only way this offense gets going is through Robinson hands, sure he was out of the game but he needed a rest from carrying this team. They still used him tons

Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

They realized quickly that the only way this offense gets going is through Robinson hands, sure he was out of the game but he needed a rest from carrying this team. They still used him tons

Not in hurry up trailing 14. He may get more involved after this game, but a lot of it was Minshew checking down and him making something of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

If anything it makes me feel better they took him out at the end. Shows they are protecting him

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

17 touches in a lopsided game. 6/6 on targets/receptions so will get touches even when Jags get blown out. I'm PPR so that's all the better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

I'm not so sure about that. There's 3 matches I'd be worried about blow outs PIT, BAL, GB. However GB has softer D so I'd still start Robinson there. Will be somewhat worried about PIT and definitely a little worried about BAL. Rest of the games not worried at all. Unless he starts declining I will probably start him every week

Edited by trolltoll