DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sizzlebshu said:

No one else concerned that when the game got out of hand and they went hurry up, J-Rob disappeared?

Jags are gonna get blown out a lot this season

Like @next big thing cp84 said his next 3 games the Jags should absolutely be in them then he gets a bye.  Schedule gets tougher after that, but they still get Hou, Tenn, Minn and Cle after the bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

No one else concerned that when the game got out of hand and they went hurry up, J-Rob disappeared?

Jags are gonna get blown out a lot this season

You mean when Thompson came in and they got to the one Robinson scored?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Told ya’ll this hype train won’t stop! Who else has been starting him since week 1? I was debating with some about him vs CEH this week 😎. CEH on my bench with JRob, JT and Josh Jabobs. Can I get anymore J names in my RB core? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Told ya’ll this hype train won’t stop! Who else has been starting him since week 1? I was debating with some about him vs CEH this week 😎. CEH on my bench with JRob, JT and Josh Jabobs. Can I get anymore J names in my RB core? 

I also started him over CEH in my other league.  I was batting it back and forth, went with the gut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phillyfan461 said:

Raise your hand if you got yelled at by your wife after screaming when J Rob truck sticked that dude on the catch and run

Wife was looking at my crazy all night 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phillyfan461 said:

Raise your hand if you got yelled at by your wife after screaming when J Rob truck sticked that dude on the catch and run


Me! And I’m not even married! Or have a wife! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, humanpuck said:

Like @next big thing cp84 said his next 3 games the Jags should absolutely be in them then he gets a bye.  Schedule gets tougher after that, but they still get Hou, Tenn, Minn and Cle after the bye.

They just got blown out by the Dolphins. Not exactly a world beater offense. This is less of a concern with him as his role and the fact that D being historically bad is gonna  shrink it unless CT gets huts (god forbit) or he takes over that role. 

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

You mean when Thompson came in and they got to the one Robinson scored?

Way to miss the forest for the trees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, humanpuck said:

I also started him over CEH in my other league.  I was batting it back and forth, went with the gut.

Started over CEH? Man you jumped into this train head first, and here I am playing Mixon over this top 5 back... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LED the team in receptions, receiving yards, rushes, and rushing yards

Edited by Ergogh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Henry, Mixon, JT are my RBs with Golladay, D Johnson, AJ brown as WR. Would be a big upgrade but this RB im riding and getting rid of mixon if I can


Dude I had to do a triple take on your post because I have ALL those players in my 10 man league except AJ Brown...I hope we win with this core we’ve got plus JRob making things even MORE juicy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Started over CEH? Man you jumped into this train head first, and here I am playing Mixon over this top 5 back... 

People who started him over CEH are insane and extremely lucky (two TDs in a blow out loss). Like I can't fathom sitting the chiefs undisputed bell cow back in a game with a 52 over/under with Watkins in the concussion protocol

Edited by Sizzlebshu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sizzlebshu said:

People who started him over CEH are insane and extremely lucky (two TDs in a blow out loss). Like I can't fathom sitting the chiefs undisputed bell cow back in a game with a 52 over/under with Watkins in the concussion protocol

Hey, you get on the hype train and dont look back. Jonathan Taylor and James Robinson on my team looking like free RB1s in the 4th and waiver pick up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tierjerk said:


Dude I had to do a triple take on your post because I have ALL those players in my 10 man league except AJ Brown...I hope we win with this core we’ve got plus JRob making things even MORE juicy.

Ive seen a lot of people with this same core and im 0-2 with it hoping I have a chance to make the playoffs, 0-3 with 4 RB1/RB2s on my team... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James Robinson looks great. 

 

I eat crow. 

 

I was very wrong when I stuck my flag in Chris Thompson. 

 

Needless to say my Jaguars backfield share looks terrible and unstartable. 

 

Best of luck to y'all truthers. Y'all nailed it. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Started over CEH? Man you jumped into this train head first, and here I am playing Mixon over this top 5 back... 

 

On 9/23/2020 at 10:06 AM, humanpuck said:

Most weeks I wouldn't, this week...I am.  Probably bite me in the @ss but I'm willing to risk it.

Yep 😂

Edited by humanpuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

Hey, you get on the hype train and dont look back. Jonathan Taylor and James Robinson on my team looking like free RB1s in the 4th and waiver pick up

Lol I started Robinson tonight (and Minshew smh) so I'm good, but yeah CEH's situation is too good. If you can find me a chimp willing to trade him to me for Robinson, I'll do it in a heart beat. 

JT is also a got lucky story, but part of that was baked in a bit as this was the exact scenario you hoped for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 3:13 PM, mikeyrawkin said:

I have NFL Pass so I go back to watch our boy JRob’s film.  What I saw is that Jags have been scoring a lot through the air. As a result, JRob’s first TD was a 15+ TD run. 
 

We will see more goaline TDs soon. And the kid will convert most of them, that’s his forte—making TDs. Have you seen the guy’s thighs, looking like Saquan!

Told y’all!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

People who started him over CEH are insane and extremely lucky (two TDs in a blow out loss). Like I can't fathom sitting the chiefs undisputed bell cow back in a game with a 52 over/under with Watkins in the concussion protocol

Well I could only start 2 AJone, CEH and JRob...had a gut feeling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Jrob hurts my soul. Almost hit the pick up bottom but said nah “Cthompson will be catching all day” freaking barf dude 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Told ya’ll this hype train won’t stop! Who else has been starting him since week 1? I was debating with some about him vs CEH this week 😎. CEH on my bench with JRob, JT and Josh Jabobs. Can I get anymore J names in my RB core? 

Had Golladay & Deebo out first 2 weeks...flex has been JRob. I am in love...smacks of Terrell Davis scenario, not comparing him to TD other than the fact that talent met opportunity & it seems as if he's not going to let it go anytime soon. Jags didn't cut Fournette loose and then not even look on FA market for nothing. JRob is locked in for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

Well I could only start 2 AJone, CEH and JRob...had a gut feeling.

Always better to be lucky than smart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.