DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

27 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

bro, you have zero cred - we went through this the other day - go into the Keelan Cole thread and offer your "expert" advice ūüėĄ

Fans of the team almost always offer zero credibility when it comes to player evaluation. I trust the people that have been playing fantasy a long time much more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Um, I haven't lobbed a criticism his way. I'm up with the ******** engineer shoveling the coal... So, yeah. What? 

Re read my post.  I was replying to @P@ckersFan using your quote to rebuttal SOME of his nonsense.  Fixed it with an @ below your quote, my bad.

I'm right there with ya.

Edited by Gabbed
  • Thanks 1

Just now, battle2heaven said:

Don't forget an offensive PI.

Lol I edited to add.  Nightmare game for Conley.

Just now, ccimore said:

Lol I edited to add.  Nightmare game for Conley.

Really ridiculous game. Kinda can see why Cole leapfrogged him up the depth chart.

When Chark is healthy, a Chark - Cole - Shenault WR group is not bad at all. Throw in DeDe who has talent, it could help keep the defenses honest for a cleaner box for JRob to do his thing. 

1 minute ago, battle2heaven said:

Don't forget an offensive PI.

He thought he was in the movie Roadhouse or something. Conley thinks he's Patrick Swayze. 

Chark >>>>>>>>>>>> Conley.  Without Chark, Minshew will keep doing what he did last night. 

1 hour ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Slow? I won't be taking anything this dude says seriously. Clearly just a hater. 

4.64 40 time Holmes had a 4.6, nobody called him slow when he was winning them fantasy championships.  I'm with you on this one @ohio#1eaglesfan

When you've run the defender over, or have just juked him to his knees, the tenth second forty difference really isn't that important.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Another example of why combine speed tests should include pads. 

Exactly. Game speed and combine speed are two different things. Even the announcers say it all the time for different players. ‚ÄúWell he only ran a 4.6 40 but he sure doesn‚Äôt look slow out there etc.‚Ä̬†

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Another example of why combine speed tests should include pads. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The NFL Combine and drafting process is as predatory as a Miss America pageant.

A bunch of older men critiquing and salivating at the bodies of the young, quantifying them into numbers and buzzwords.

"What measurables! Look at those oily hips! That elite wiggle and tight skin!"

The coaches can have all those buzzwords. I'll take undrafted James Robinson's 29.7 half PPR points.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Exactly. Game speed and combine speed are two different things. Even the announcers say it all the time for different players. ‚ÄúWell he only ran a 4.6 40 but he sure doesn‚Äôt look slow out there etc.‚Ä̬†

Mostert is the fastest player in pads in the NFL. He ran a 4.4 forty which isn't exactly slow, but many guys have beat that mark. Over 23 mph thanks to next gen stats. If you think Robinson is slow than you don't know squat. I see elite change of direction and burst. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prezkot said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The NFL Combine and drafting process is as predatory as a Miss America pageant.

A bunch of older men critiquing and salivating at the bodies of the young, quantifying them into numbers and buzzwords.

"What measurables! Look at those oily hips! That elite wiggle and tight skin!"

The coaches can have all those buzzwords. I'll take undrafted James Robinson's 29.7 half PPR points.

this post literally jumps off the screen - tremendous upside!!1!

• Haha 3

am i the only one that saw plenty of time in the first half with a clean pocket minchew step up in the pocket and didnt pull the trigger? maybe they werent open but for  those that said he didnt have time i dont agree. he looked awful.

1 hour ago, Flyman75 said:

Agreed. This JRob hype train is becoming like the Snowpiercer with fellow riders fighting with one another. Lol. 

Yeah and the people who played against JRob look like they just found out how they make protein blocks.

Edited by kp96

This thread is churning.  The love affair continues.  Very happy to have him in 3 of 5.

We need some real JRob gifs. Like when he trucked that guy last night or the one from the week before 

just curious.. is anyone looking to sell high on him? does he have any threat to his position once the other jag rb's come back and mix in? 

5 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

just curious.. is anyone looking to sell high on him? does he have any threat to his position once the other jag rb's come back and mix in? 

You can't sell high and get the value you deserve for what will likely be an RB1 this season or borderline RB1. No one will give you adequate value back in a trade for a player that was mostly undrafted and picked up for free.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

I'm gonna look into it the week of the trade deadline but it's gonna have to be a wow offer. He has a tough playoff schedule but if he continues to get in on trailing games in passing downs it changes what we thought we had at the beginning of the month. His upside is actually higher than we could have imagined.

Alright guys here is my expert prediction, add 10 for each week:

image.png.1b219f5c6a6cbbbd32b426cffcb6bc36.png

Week 4: 40 pts

Week 5: 50 pts

Week 6: 60 pts

Week 7: BYE

Week 8: 80 pts... etc

Crackhead Dance GIF - Crackhead Dance Dancing GIFs

Edited by trolltoll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I remember Ridley came into the league on fire and then disappeared, ridley now is hot stuff but after a couple games and what looked to be a lot of dump offs where Miami wasn't playing the middle of field and some terrible tackling, i could see the same here.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

We need some real JRob gifs. Like when he trucked that guy last night or the one from the week before 

THIS

Would love to make that my fantasy logo