Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Wish they’d have handed off to Robinson at the end of the game. Ball was on the 1 or 2 yard line and they threw it to Chark for his 2nd TD. Didn’t see the game, just saw on a gamecast.  Was it play action with Robinson or was he on the sideline for that sequence?

Either way, for a late round pic or WW grab, this dude is money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

Not the same party in here as last week! What’s up with that boys? He still looked good yesterday, still had a good point total. Still dominates touches. He also had a very nice long run called back, man that things was nice! Ya I am disappointed he didn’t get the hand off for a TD but Minshew held this offense back yesterday.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brettg57 said:

Not the same party in here as last week! What’s up with that boys? He still looked good yesterday, still had a good point total. Still dominates touches. He also had a very nice long run called back, man that things was nice! Ya I am disappointed he didn’t get the hand off for a TD but Minshew held this offense back yesterday.

We just know we've already hit the lotto with him and are getting tired of hyping him 24/7 non stop... 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding! This hype train won't stop!

giphy.gif

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Not the same party in here as last week! What’s up with that boys? He still looked good yesterday, still had a good point total. Still dominates touches. He also had a very nice long run called back, man that things was nice! Ya I am disappointed he didn’t get the hand off for a TD but Minshew held this offense back yesterday.

I'm thrilled at yesterday:

Terrible game script. Abandoned the run after the first half. No TDs. And still 15 PPR points. If that's his floor I couldn't be happier.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the "gameflow" crowd should be pretty silent after CT got 1 target and 0 touches in a negative gamescript game.

Last remaining roadblock are when the Ozigbo and co. JAGS get off the IR in a few weeks, but I can't picture them derailing this train. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

he's more consistent than most rb's we drafted in round 1-2... (drake, mixon) and probably helping teams who may have lost barkley, chubb, cmc, bell etc.). a true gem who you can't really be mad at considering the price you paid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he's more consistent than most rb's we drafted in round 1-2... (drake, mixon) and probably helping teams who may have lost barkley, chubb, cmc, bell etc.). a true gem who you can't really be mad at considering the price you paid. 

Be mad at? My JRob? I could never be mad at my JRob... 🥰🥰

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, FeastMode said:

Wish they’d have handed off to Robinson at the end of the game. Ball was on the 1 or 2 yard line and they threw it to Chark for his 2nd TD. Didn’t see the game, just saw on a gamecast.  Was it play action with Robinson or was he on the sideline for that sequence?

Either way, for a late round pic or WW grab, this dude is money.

He was on the field. It's funny you say that, the announcers were actually digging into the Jaguars for trying to pass it on multiple downs instead of just running it into the end zone against the Bengals weak run defense. As of Fournette manager last year and a Robinson manager this year, Minshew definitely likes to pass in the red zone. Kind of frustrating, but Robinson will get his. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

JR got 20 touches in a bad game script. I'm thinking that workload is looking like his floor, which is insane. Not every run defense is going to be as bad as Cincinnati's, so I'm sure efficiency won't always be the same. But man, what an awesome player to likely have slotted in your RB2 or flex spots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Is anyone worried about his playoff schedule? Pretty brutal in weeks 15 and 16 with Baltimore and Chicago...I wouldn't be opposed to selling high on him after Detroit in week 6.

I'm not. He's had some tough match-ups and negative game scripts already and has done well. And with all the injuries so far this year, I'm not selling him unless it's for what I think is a clear upgrade at RB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I'm not. He's had some tough match-ups and negative game scripts already and has done well. And with all the injuries so far this year, I'm not selling him unless it's for what I think is a clear upgrade at RB.

And let's be honest, how many "clear upgrades at RB" are out there right now? 

I also own Josh Jacobs but trust JRob more, even tho JJ was drafted much higher and is probably a "clear upgrade". I mean.... the Aaron Jones owner won't be swapping him out for JRob ya know? I think the best strategy is just to hold tight and ride his production for now. 

Also, let's not forget, he's a rookie with no off season and only 4 games under his belt. I think it's reasonable expect him to continue to learn, grow, and improve ROS. 

JROB=LIFE

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

And let's be honest, how many "clear upgrades at RB" are out there right now? 

I also own Josh Jacobs but trust JRob more, even tho JJ was drafted much higher and is probably a "clear upgrade". I mean.... the Aaron Jones owner won't be swapping him out for JRob ya know? I think the best strategy is just to hold tight and ride his production for now. 

Also, let's not forget, he's a rookie with no off season and only 4 games under his belt. I think it's reasonable expect him to continue to learn, grow, and improve ROS. 

JROB=LIFE


Agreed. The only reason anyone is nervous is because he was undrafted by the NFL and undrafted in every fantasy league prior to Fournette’s departure. To me, he passes the eye test, but we also need Ozigbo and Armstead to come back and ride the pine so owners can see Robinson won’t stop getting 15+ touches because of them. 

In my half PPR league, dude is the RB6 right now, and maybe I’m wrong, but it doesn’t feel like a fluke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...