Rotoworld.com Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Rb1nson!!1!11!!1!

think i liked the Howstun matchup better when Bobbo was still at the helm. 

no worries, tho ... Crennel can't contain this contagion - expect a cornucopia of crushing carries, culminating in the cacaphonous crescendo of Rb1nson curators the globe over ✌

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

And let's be honest, how many "clear upgrades at RB" are out there right now? 

I also own Josh Jacobs but trust JRob more, even tho JJ was drafted much higher and is probably a "clear upgrade". I mean.... the Aaron Jones owner won't be swapping him out for JRob ya know? I think the best strategy is just to hold tight and ride his production for now. 

Also, let's not forget, he's a rookie with no off season and only 4 games under his belt. I think it's reasonable expect him to continue to learn, grow, and improve ROS. 

JROB=LIFE

I think it's now safe to say that Robinson has ELITE vision and burst. It will be hard for teams to slow him down with Minshew, Chark and company keeping them honest. 

NFL top 100 prediction right now, book it!

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Agreed. The only reason anyone is nervous is because he was undrafted by the NFL and undrafted in every fantasy league prior to Fournette’s departure. To me, he passes the eye test, but we also need Ozigbo and Armstead to come back and ride the pine so owners can see Robinson won’t stop getting 15+ touches because of them. 

In my half PPR league, dude is the RB6 right now, and maybe I’m wrong, but it doesn’t feel like a fluke. 

Yeah people will never trade "premium" players for WW pickups at their true production value. I agree that JRob feels like a top 10 RB when this season is over with (half-ppr). However, I do think there will be some dud games in the future, almost every player has them. But I see myself trusting him even after a lower game, to put him back in the lineup to bounce back. Love the kid and seems like even in a shootout, he could catch some passes and get some GL work. 

1 hour ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Is anyone worried about his playoff schedule? Pretty brutal in weeks 15 and 16 with Baltimore and Chicago...I wouldn't be opposed to selling high on him after Detroit in week 6.

You still have to even make the playoff first. The SZN is long, injuries are piling up as the SZN goes on...

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, caskerbox said:

I have officially changed my team name to "Meet the RB1nson"

Would be even more fitting if I could trade for ARob lol 

I have both and haven't been able to come up with a name that's really gold yet. I wanted to play off the RB1nson bit, but the best I could come up with was

WR1ting the RB1nson Twins

Yahoo complained it was too long lol

Edit: they did let me do WR1ting the RB1nsons, so I'm going with that for now.

Edited by JAG_challam
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I have both and haven't been able to come up with a name that's really gold yet. I wanted to play off the RB1nson bit, but the best I could come up with was

WR1ting the RB1nson Twins

are you from Switzerland?

do you like chocolate?

or intricate time pieces?

"Swiss Family Rb1nson"

tenor.gif?itemid=15406738

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

are you from Switzerland?

do you like chocolate?

or intricate time pieces?

"Swiss Family Rb1nson"

tenor.gif?itemid=15406738

Ooh, I like it. I have them both and I did RB1nson CREWso, but yours is better.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Same. JRob's been doing it every game so far. Mixon just turned it on this week. I would not do a 1 for 1.

Just to add to this before someone else brings it up...

I get it. Mixon is a much higher draft capital. And a bigger name value. But that's all water under the bridge in my eyes. This is week 4, not the preseason. I need wins, not high ADP. Mixon's thread is 32 pages of owners crying into their drinks, followed by 2 pages of "Finally!". JRob's thread is 78 pages of "I told you so".

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Yeah people will never trade "premium" players for WW pickups at their true production value. I agree that JRob feels like a top 10 RB when this season is over with (half-ppr). However, I do think there will be some dud games in the future, almost every player has them. But I see myself trusting him even after a lower game, to put him back in the lineup to bounce back. Love the kid and seems like even in a shootout, he could catch some passes and get some GL work. 

Exactly. I'm sure that a good amount of Drake owners wouldn't trade him for RObinson despite Robinson looking to be 10x the play that Drake is. Parting with a 1st or 2nd round pick for a waiver wire player puts a sour taste in peoples mouths for sure.

34 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Exactly. I'm sure that a good amount of Drake owners wouldn't trade him for RObinson despite Robinson looking to be 10x the play that Drake is. Parting with a 1st or 2nd round pick for a waiver wire player puts a sour taste in peoples mouths for sure.

I'd trade him for Robinson in a damn heartbeat at this point. Hell--I might go offer that trade right now. 

48 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Which is why a lot of folks who draft "underperforming studs" don't win chips. Not because they drafted an underperforming stud, but because they refuse to let them go. Anti recency bias and/or sunken cost fallacy.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, yossarian said:

I'd trade him for Robinson in a damn heartbeat at this point. Hell--I might go offer that trade right now. 

The flip side of people being unwilling to trade away underperforming early round picks is that many owners "sell high" too early on their late round sleepers and waiver pickups. Drake is a name, he's got an early round pedigree this season, I can see some Robinson owners thinking they're fleecing the Drake owner. It's probably too late for Bell owners to get away with this, but trying that can't hurt either.