Rotoworld.com Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

On 10/13/2020 at 12:45 AM, Kaii23 said:

He's a quality back but he's not in the most fantasy friendly situation. He could have easily scored this week. Gruden is just wierd. 

Gruden is part moron... literally 1/4 moron

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

Lions and jags both bad defenses, lions ball control offense should be able to get a lead and control the clock. So what looks like a good match up could be another repeat of James having a decent 1st half followed by the jags throwing every down in the 2nd half with Thompson taking his snaps. It's really unfortunate the jags D and coaching is so bad. 

11 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

The fumble was a bit concerned because after that they werent exactly confident in the plays for him. I think you should limit your expectations right now, but he should eat this lions team up, especially if Chark doesnt play this will be a good bounce back game for dump offs in PPR

The fumble was on a horrible play call where he was going to throw the ball. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

The fumble was on a horrible play call where he was going to throw the ball. 

Yeah that looked like a play that worked once in practice, but Robinson had trouble taking the snap and generally didn’t look ready to run the rest of the play on an NFL field. They got too cute with the play calling.

That wasn’t like when defenders kept punching the ball out of Chris Carson’s hands last season, it was just a play that should never have been called. It sucked if you lost by less than 2 points last week, but JRob doesn’t have a “ball security” issue as a result of that.

Edited by eg4190
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

You guys feeling confident about starting him tomorrow?

Detroit gives up the 4th most fantasy points to the RB position in PPR 

I'm sort of confident... 

Week                           PPR Points 

1    David Montgomery 8.4

1    Tarik Cohen           6.7

2.   Aaron Jones.         45.6

2.   Jamaal Williams     8.3

3.   Kenyan Drake.       8.9

3.   Chase Edmonds.   5.4

4.   Latavius Murray     21.3

4.   Alvin Kamara         20.9

Edited by FrankGoresLeftHand

As long as Robinson is heavily involved in the passing game I'm excited for tomorrow.

This game has all the looks of a classic Matt Patricia vs. Doug Marrone poopfest.

Lions will come out aggressive with 50 yard Stafford-to-Golladay bombs and go up 28-7 at halftime. Robinson will get 10 carries.

Then the 2nd half will be a back and forth of Lions ineffectively running the clock with Old Man AP and Minshew ineffectively flopping up and down the field.

Lions will win 31-30 after Minshew throws a pick to Chris Thompson late in the 4th Q. Troy Aikman will call Matt Patricia a genius.

Robinson will finish with 12 carries for 67 yards, 4 catches for 34 yards.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Prezkot said:

As long as Robinson is heavily involved in the passing game I'm excited for tomorrow.

This game has all the looks of a classic Matt Patricia vs. Doug Marrone poopfest.

Lions will come out aggressive with 50 yard Stafford-to-Golladay bombs and go up 28-7 at halftime. Robinson will get 10 carries.

Then the 2nd half will be a back and forth of Lions ineffectively running the clock with Old Man AP and Minshew ineffectively flopping up and down the field.

Lions will win 31-30 after Minshew throws a pick to Chris Thompson late in the 4th Q. Troy Aikman will call Matt Patricia a genius.

Robinson will finish with 12 carries for 67 yards, 4 catches for 34 yards.

...and three touch downs.

• Like 4

Like I've said before, anyone expecting this guy to punch in 20+ carries week in, week out is crazy. The play calling has been suspect, his QB hasn't played too hot, and the game scripts haven't been in his favor. He has talent though and he still finds a way to produce in fantasy despite everything going against him. I will gladly take his production in my flex spot weekly.