DerrickHenrysCleats

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Flyman75 said:


They’re not going to keep giving a rookie the percentage of carries he’s received. I don’t believe he’s going to lose 5-8 touches...but I can see him losing 2-3 a game. Robinson is going to hit the rookie wall at some point later in the season, and I believe they’ll try to save some of that 2020 thread. 

And frankly, he’s struggled the last two weeks. 

People also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Funny.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Spyplane said:

People also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Funny.


Okay, so you think Ozigbo will get no touches at all? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

league winner top 5 ros

His absolute worst games involved terrible gamescript, low touches, no TDs, and fumbles. 10 points. lol. Two 30 points games. Traded this guy away for Kareem Hunt a couple weeks back and absolutely regret it.

Edited by harck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flyman75 said:


Ozigbo will get no touches at all

This guy gets it

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harck said:

league winner top 5 ros

His absolute worst games involved terrible gamescript, low touches, no TDs, and fumbles. 10 points. lol. Two 30 points games. Traded this guy away for Kareem Hunt a couple weeks back and absolutely regret it.

Dont go crazy. He was the only source of offense this team had and Minshew may not start next game. Pump the breaks a little

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, USWAY said:

This guy gets it


Okay, my bad. Robinson will get 100 percent of the RB carries for the rest of the season. No other RB will get a carry ever. Smh. 

I’m a Robinson fanboy...was on his train before it even left the station and own him in both of my leagues, both keeper leagues. I love this guy, and I love his story and I’m ecstatic to have him on my teams...will probably keep him on both. But it’s a bit ridiculous to infer that only Robinson will get carries from now on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the above post said...I do apologize to Mr. Robinson for being skeptical of him having a blow-up game in this matchup. I will heretofore assume he will have a successful outing no matter the opponent (as I did before his dud vs Detroit) unless he gives me ample reason to believe otherwise. I throw myself at his mercy for my misguided assessment and plead for his forgiveness. 

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

With the above post said...I do apologize to Mr. Robinson for being skeptical of him having a blow-up game in this matchup. I will heretofore assume he will have a successful outing no matter the opponent (as I did before his dud vs Detroit) unless he gives me ample reason to believe otherwise. I throw myself at his mercy for my misguided assessment and plead for his forgiveness. 

:) 

I was just about to pull up your doubting post for the obligatory 'tHis DiDnt AgE wEll' quote too...damn!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I was just about to pull up your doubting post for the obligatory 'tHis DiDnt AgE wEll' quote too...damn!


Eh...we all have posts/predictions/assessments that don’t end well. Lol. If we didn’t, guys in this forum would be quoting us and linking our info :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flyman75 said:


Eh...we all have posts/predictions/assessments that don’t end well. Lol. If we didn’t, guys in this forum would be quoting us and linking our info :D

Yeah that is what I was getting at mi amigo. The guys that claim to omnipotent are only fooling themselves. This game is humbling on a weekly basis.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah that is what I was getting at mi amigo. The guys that claim to omnipotent are only fooling themselves. This game is humbling on a weekly basis.


It very much is a weekly humbling, lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance. Think he had 25 0.5 PPR points at the half. Perfect gamescript for him to rack up points in the 4th until Minshew went full Minshew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome guys. Changed my name from RB1nsonSZN to RB2nsonSZN after these last two less than stellar weeks and it looks like the jinx worked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flyman75 said:


Okay, so you think Ozigbo will get no touches at all? 

Ozigbo got injured his first game back lmfao. Robinson is dominating the backfield touches and that's not going to change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 8:39 PM, fantasymad said:

I just traded this guy so expect 20 fantasy pts this weekend. The Chargers for some reason have the 2nd fewest team RB carries against them in the league. Not sure if that is game script related but those numbers are skewed to make their run D look better than it is in my humble opinion. 

26 pts even more... my last hoorah its been a great 7 weeks my 13th round steal friend... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

Ozigbo got injured his first game back lmfao. Robinson is dominating the backfield touches and that's not going to change.

Did he really get hurt? Missed this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Ozigbo got injured his first game back lmfao. Robinson is dominating the backfield touches and that's not going to change.


One, I was unaware Ozigbo was injured because I had a busy day. 

Two, never once did I say Robinson would no longer dominate the touches. Don’t resort to making stuff up.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Flyman75 said:


They’re not going to keep giving a rookie the percentage of carries he’s received. I don’t believe he’s going to lose 5-8 touches...but I can see him losing 2-3 a game. Robinson is going to hit the rookie wall at some point later in the season, and I believe they’ll try to save some of that 2020 thread. 

And frankly, he’s struggled the last two weeks. 

I am quoting you. You suggested he was going to lose touches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ponchsox said:

I am quoting you. You suggested he was going to lose touches.


I suggested him losing 2-3 touches (today or yesterday). Let’s use what I actually said since you’re going to quote me. And again, I never said he'd stop dominating touches. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too lazy to scroll up, let me guess, I'm still suppose to sell high, he's still not an RB1, yadda yadda yadda.

Riding the train until it sinks... Or whatever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

Too lazy to scroll up, let me guess, I'm still suppose to sell high, he's still not an RB1, yadda yadda yadda.

Riding the train until it sinks... Or whatever.


Nope...don’t sell. And yes...he’s still an RB1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robinson is great, but this offense is trash. The Chargers foolishly chose to not stack the box and instead focused on stopping the passing game unlike the jags previous two games in which Robinson was completely stuffed. Minshew is trash. Let him throw. Just stop Robinson. 

Edited by Kaii23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.