Sign in to follow this  
Fredbear

Draft tonight auction or snake?

1 minute ago, BPC said:

just joined, can pay whenever. might wait for it to fill a bit more... I can't draft tomorrow. 

why not

I started this F’ing post and it has been high jacked 3 times now. WTF.  Had a league ready to roll and was waiting for emails.  This blows

1 minute ago, Fredbear said:

I started this F’ing post and it has been high jacked 3 times now. WTF.  Had a league ready to roll and was waiting for emails.  This blows

Join the $50 one.. I thought you guys started it together lol my bad, I'll join both ! 

Just now, Fredbear said:

There was a lack of action so we now have multiple links set up. We just need to consolidate and we have a draft. I have 6 in an ESPN auction league right now??

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=54478017&inviteId=cebbdffc-4e74-4def-81de-3d669429ae0e

You guys have a 25 and 50 auction each half filled.. Meet in the middle at 35 and boom done deal. Make a new thread and get to drafting ffs lol

1 minute ago, 2blackaces said:

You guys have a 25 and 50 auction each half filled.. Meet in the middle at 35 and boom done deal. Make a new thread and get to drafting ffs lol

At no point was $25 mentioned, who is going rogue? Im down with $35 if that helps fill it up

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=54478017&inviteId=cebbdffc-4e74-4def-81de-3d669429ae0e

Just now, DougyP99 said:

At no point was $25 mentioned, who is going rogue? Im down with $35 if that helps fill it up

I'm just an impartial observer as I'm not in any of the leagues, but have ran leagues for years and you all really could've been drafting by now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DougyP99 said:

no lets keep your league, it's half full, make a seperate post now and lets fill it. 

@Fredbear either join doug's league or make another one, I'll do both cause I'm crazy

1 minute ago, BPC said:

no lets keep your league, it's half full, make a seperate post now and lets fill it. 

@Fredbear either join doug's league or make another one, I'll do both cause I'm crazy

What is the entry fee? $50? $35?

2 minutes ago, DougyP99 said:

What is the entry fee? $50? $35?

keep your league $50 , the other $25 league is almost full. 

1 minute ago, BPC said:

keep your league $50 , the other $25 league is almost full. 

We might have to drop it to 10 team? 

Just now, DougyP99 said:

We might have to drop it to 10 team? 

dude get the leaguesafe up  and lets get people paid and lets go! 

1 minute ago, charliethecat said:

if it is 10 we should add another flex spot, but i am fine with whatever if we start soon. 

agreed, i'm fine with 10 or 12 but lets get people paid, add a flex if it's 10, should make a seperate post but lets get this thing going ! 

1 minute ago, BPC said:

agreed, i'm fine with 10 or 12 but lets get people paid, add a flex if it's 10, should make a seperate post but lets get this thing going ! 

L/S link is posted. 3 flex spots?