Sign in to follow this  
Bigrosco

$22 NFL survivor pool on CBS, have 25 entries, looking for more!

Recommended Posts

CBS NFL Survivor pool

$22 ($2 from each entry goes to commish)

We have approx 25 entries, hoping to get closer to 50. 

Pick one team each week.  As long as your team wins, you continue to advance.  Once you pick a team, you can't use that team again.  

If the pool drops to three remaining, each of those players is guaranteed 10% of the pot, with the final survivor also getting the remaining 70%.

If the pool drops from 4 (or more) down to two, each of those players is guaranteed 20% of the pot, with the final survivor also getting the remaining 80%.

If the pool drops from 4 (or more) down to one, that player gets it all!

Email me if you have questions / want in:

rosco101663@yahoo.com

Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this