Eaglesflyhigh11

Jimmy Graham 2020 Outlook

Outside of Finley GB TEs are usually completely worthless in fantasy, so not really fair to hold that against Graham in any fashion. Sure, a lot of people have said he is washed, myself included, but this is a FREE PICKUP. He either pops and you keep him, or he doesn't. 

One final thing, my prediction is he lands in around TE12 or 13 if he stays healthy.

1 minute ago, CharlesCC2 said:

I know this is sarcasm, but thanks regardless.

No sarcasm. Clean your palate. Still waters over here.

Edited by Spyplane
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Using last years final rankings as a baseline comparison, he finished 14th, 7th, 7th, 13th and 22nd in PPR over his career outside of New Orleans. Who has the bias? Everyone. Truth.

I used half ppr, so no bias, full ppr is a joke

Edited by DezedandConfused

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

I used half ppr, so no bias.

Of course you do. Everyone does... About everything. Unless you're an android. Are you an android? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Of course you do. Everyone does... About everything. Unless you're an android. Are you an android? 

Lol u said u predict top 12 finish if he stays healthy, so u are agreeing he's a good pickup in standard leagues. Good discussion, case closed.

• Like 1

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Lol u said u predict top 12 finish if he stays healthy, so u are agreeing he's a good pickup in standard leagues. Good discussion, case closed.

Depends on your league and who you already have. I'd rather leave that spot open for someone with potential and just stream a TE when need be during a buy or if an injury occurs. Top 12 or 13 finish in PPR for a TE is only about 130ish points. He's in matchup dependent streamer range. I give him a little boost because of history and a QB change in Chicago.

Either way, no need to get emotional or go on the defense unless you're in Jimmy's family. Is your last name Graham?

Just now, Spyplane said:

Depends on your league and who you already have. I'd rather leave that spot open for someone with potential and just stream a TE when need be during a buy or if an injury occurs. Top 12 or 13 finish in PPR for a TE is only about 130ish points. He's in matchup dependent streamer range. I give him a little boost because of history and a QB change in Chicago.

Either way, no need to get emotional or go on the defense unless you're in Jimmy's family. Is your last name Graham?

I literally just said good discussion, you good? Standard 12 team leagues, he's a good pickup with his usage. After the top 5 usual TE, I agree most will stream TE which is why it's important to have more than 1 if u drafted late or didn't draft at all. 

Sorry I misread what "lol" meant at the beginning of your post where you directly quoted what I said. Usually that doesn't imply mutual respect now, does it? Neither does disregarding what I said with zero reason because I'm a "biased Packers fan", does it?

You appear to be here to win debates, not have conversations. Good luck (no sarcasm).

Any updates on how we thing he'll do ROS?

Switch to Foles can only be a good thing, right?

Completely dysfunctional passing game. Think of this guy as a streamer... nothing more. 

Anyone rolling him out tonight? Bad game last week due to Indy's defense shutting down Chicago.

16 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

Anyone rolling him out tonight? Bad game last week due to Indy's defense shutting down Chicago.

I kind of have to, as a Fant owner and someone who slept on grabbing Ebron. 

I feel like it's going to be an ugly game. But Tampa Bay have a pretty darn good DB in Carlton Davis, I'm hoping he shadows ARob and provides Graham with some endzone opportunities.

With not the highest confidence, I rolled with Graham this week and I am pleased with the result.  He was a good bye week fill-in.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

He's quietly in the top 10

definitely. Especially with injuries, game cancellations plus Grahams red zone usage and foles being an upgrade

On 10/9/2020 at 2:40 AM, Guwop said:

definitely. Especially with injuries, game cancellations plus Grahams red zone usage and foles being an upgrade

Picked up Graham today for the bye week hope he does good against the panthers!