Sign in to follow this  
fantasyhustler

ATL stack.....WHIR

Just finished a draft 12 teams standard scoring no ppr, and I ended up with Matt Ryan, Julio and Ridley. This was not my plan coming into the draft, I was planning on going Rb heavy in the first 4 rounds. Should i look to trade one of the 3 Atl guys? Maybe for an Rb? Ive already received some interest in Ridley. Here is my team.

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Zeke, Kareem Hunt, Dobbins, Zach Moss, Mattison, Darrell Williams, Edmonds

WR - Julio, Ridley, DJ Chark, Ruggs

TE - Kelce, Noah Fant

Julio fell to me at the end of the 2nd and Kelce fell to me in the 3rd, which is why i didnt go Rb heavy like I originally planned.

Let me know what you think and leave yours WHIR

Maybe I would try to get a 2nd starting RB on your Team for Ridley,

Maybe Jonathan Taylor, Melvin Gordon or David Johnson? Then I would trade Ridley.

Idk, I kind of like your team. You’re going to have a nice floor and still a good ceiling. I worry if you trade Ridley you’re going to have a WR1, a somewhat question mark in Chark and an even bigger question mark in Ruggs. I really like both players, but we don’t know how Jacksonville is going to look and I don’t think either are nearly as reliable as Ridley as far as *expecting* 1000/8 by years end. Hunt can be a capable rb2 to start the season and as we go along there’s a good chance one of those guys will pop. 

I think capitalizing on Ridleys pre draft hype makes sense, but the problem for me is that suitable RBs just don’t appeal to me. That’s why you take a guy like Ridley in the 3rd or 4th and not DJ, Gordon, etc. I could be talked into Taylor for the upside but a couple drops/fumbles from him and you’re in big trouble. Ridley is an easily every week starter all year. 

4 hours ago, fantasyhustler said:

Just finished a draft 12 teams standard scoring no ppr, and I ended up with Matt Ryan, Julio and Ridley. This was not my plan coming into the draft, I was planning on going Rb heavy in the first 4 rounds. Should i look to trade one of the 3 Atl guys? Maybe for an Rb? Ive already received some interest in Ridley. Here is my team.

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Zeke, Kareem Hunt, Dobbins, Zach Moss, Mattison, Darrell Williams, Edmonds

WR - Julio, Ridley, DJ Chark, Ruggs

TE - Kelce, Noah Fant

Julio fell to me at the end of the 2nd and Kelce fell to me in the 3rd, which is why i didnt go Rb heavy like I originally planned.

Let me know what you think and leave yours WHIR

I would try to trade Ridley not sure what level RB you could get. Maybe add him and one of your rookie RBs and go after a J Conner level guy. Don’t give him away but try to move him, gl

i'd try to package ridley and moss for someone like ekeler or carson. or you could upgrade to a guy like golladay.

I like Ridley but maybe I'd try to get a RB2/3. Taylor, DJ or Gordon might be a bit too much for only Ridley, but depends how your league values him.

I like Hunt if you're in full PPR, so having two RB2/3 could work well.

Thanks for the input fellas. I really liked my team coming out of the draft but started second guessing myself. I like Ridley too and think Matty Ice will have a big year. I think im going to stand pat for now and hope either Hunt, Dobbins or Moss blows up. Unless someone blows me away with an offer.