Sign in to follow this  
zert2

Help with auto-draft team - WHIR

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Alvin Kanata, David Montgomery, Kerryon Johnson, Darrell Henderson Jr, Tony Pollard

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Courtland Sutton, Tyler Lockett, Curtis Samuel, Randall Cobb, Mohamed Sanu

TE: George Kittle, Tyler Higbee, Rob Gronkowski

Full PPR

So yeah, except the first 3 WRs, not a fan of these picks. I like Kamara, but not the most certain situation. I hate Montgomery (I owned him last year) as a RB2.

So for some reason I have 3 TE. I thought about trading Kittle for a RB2. James Conner is a guy I like for his upside. Chris Carson might be another option.

I also thought about Kittle for Hunt and Marquise Brown. He also has Marvin Jones, but not sure about him.

The rest of the RBs and WRs are trash, I'll have to work the waivers.

Thanks and leave a link.

Definitely search for an RB2. Kittle for Conner or Carson seems like a high price, but Higbee/Gronk should bring you numbers, so thats ok. If you can turn Kittle into Conner and someone who fits as your WR4 its absolutly good to go for me. WR1-3 are okay but nothing what i love.

help mine pls:

• Like 1

I would trade George kittle for a rb, maybe try a miles sanders,Aaron jones type rb. if not I think Conner or Carson will be more helpful to your team as a rb2 than kittle. 

Help

• Like 1

Since youre so deep at Te Kittle is your best trade asset to go and get another Rb which I recommend you do. And if you are nervous about Kamara nothing wrong with flipping him for another of the 1st round Rbs that you like more. 

• Like 1

Agree that you should trade Kittle for a solid RB. You may even be able to Higbee for one, while his stock is high. Like your first 3 WR, but depth after is weak. Who is available at WR?

• Like 1

Maybe you can trade Kittle and Sutton for Julio Jones or Tyrek Hill?

I would give it a try..

Thanks for mine.

8 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Agree that you should trade Kittle for a solid RB. You may even be able to Higbee for one, while his stock is high. Like your first 3 WR, but depth after is weak. Who is available at WR?

Chris Conley, Zach Pascal, James Washington, Hunter Renfrow, Corey Davis.

Kittle for Conner was rejected.

Kittle for Hunt + Marquise Brown also rejected.

I can try Higbee for Akers.

Or Kittle for Hunt + Marvin Jones.

5 hours ago, zert2 said:

Chris Conley, Zach Pascal, James Washington, Hunter Renfrow, Corey Davis.

Would drop Sanu or Samuel for James Washington. Supposedly the starter for JAX, which whi knows how that will play out, but worth taking a flier on. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Would drop Sanu or Samuel for James Washington. Supposedly the starter for JAX, which whi knows how that will play out, but worth taking a flier on. 

Don't you mean James Robinson (RB)? 

James Washington is Steelers' WR.

• Like 1

What about targeting AP, or Antionio Gibson, or Dobbins, I'm thinking about a rookie RB who may not hit right away, but should produce well later on?  Use one of your lesser TE's first, and then if need be offer Kittle for a rookie RB in a good situation + a running back.

• Like 1