Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Phillip Lindsay 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Lindsay is a quality back but I don't see him being a great option if he were to start @NE. He's "back" from turf toe but that is an injury that lingers - I'd prefer he get more time to heal up. 

Fangio is mulling sitting MG this week - I don't see why he'd do that when the league already has its process. If he actually does that Lindsay is a desperation start only this week imo - a lot of desperation out there I know.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bit interested in the Gordon/Lindsay split question so I did what anyone who is trying to answer a question should do: went looking for evidence.  That in a minute, but first let us talk about

Indeed! He's constantly having to prove he's the better RB. He beat Royce and that other garbage his rookie season. It's too bad he got hurt because he's definitely a better RB than Gordon at this poi

Denver seems to be the Detroit of the west when it comes to their RB situation.  They bury their best guys and then try to force the guys they "want" to do well even when they suck.  Remember when CJ

8 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Herndon had a DUI one fall and he was suspended for the beginning of the next season. So, it could drag out. It isn't so open and shut because if he fights it then it will drag on. With COVID court cases are backed up anyway.

His arraignment is Nov 13th,  and barring something other than a no contest plea-   That’s about the latest you can hope for.  

Edited by Impreza178
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Lindsay is a quality back but I don't see him being a great option if he were to start @NE. He's "back" from turf toe but that is an injury that lingers - I'd prefer he get more time to heal up. 

Fangio is mulling sitting MG this week - I don't see why he'd do that when the league already has its process. If he actually does that Lindsay is a desperation start only this week imo - a lot of desperation out there I know.

i dont see it as a desperation start as much as it might be a low ceiling start. assuming mg doesnt play, i think a low double digit floor is very probable (in ppr - 40 yards rushing, 4 receptions, 20 yards receiving).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, herschel said:

i dont see it as a desperation start as much as it might be a low ceiling start. assuming mg doesnt play, i think a low double digit floor is very probable (in ppr - 40 yards rushing, 4 receptions, 20 yards receiving).

Agreed. I know it's sorta semantics, but I'd say it's risky more than desperate. Lindsay is solid. Lindsay without Gordon should get 70% of the work. That's an RB2. The concern is if they ease him back or the toe flares up. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

What about the toe?

nothing to be afraid of.   He would have played last week.  And now MG goes and sabotages his hold on the 1A job.

 

lindsay is a solid flex this week    

Edited by Impreza178
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsay would’ve played last week. He’s GTG. And Gordon’s DUI only helps him. Fangio is an old-school hard a** type of coach. I could easily see him having Gordon sit out this week to send a message, or at least sit out the 1st half. This is Lindsay’s big chance to impress. Lock and Fant should be back too. 👍🏻

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

nothing to be afraid of.   He would have played last week.  And now MG goes and sabotages his hold on the 1A job.

 

lindsay is a solid flex this week    

Bri you gotta up your Big Lebowski game! 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BGDDYKWL said:

All the Gordon stuff is false hope. Any illness outside of COVID isn't keeping a player out, and the DUI likely won't be resolved for months. 

Pats had another positive COVID test.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

He will get 15-20 touches that’s good enough for most of yalls flex including mine. Welcome back Phil!

I am concerned that he may get half that.

 

Any other takes on this?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...