Rotoworld.com Forums

Phillip Lindsay 2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, herschel said:

so what was that this week?  4 carries?  not like gordon did anything either?  just writing it up to poor play calling i guess, but hard to start this guy, no?

Why yes. Yes it's hard to start this guy after the past couple of weeks. He's a bench "stash" burning a hole there during a severe BYE week. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bit interested in the Gordon/Lindsay split question so I did what anyone who is trying to answer a question should do: went looking for evidence.  That in a minute, but first let us talk about

Indeed! He's constantly having to prove he's the better RB. He beat Royce and that other garbage his rookie season. It's too bad he got hurt because he's definitely a better RB than Gordon at this poi

Denver seems to be the Detroit of the west when it comes to their RB situation.  They bury their best guys and then try to force the guys they "want" to do well even when they suck.  Remember when CJ

On 11/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Travis Burten said:

Outlook on him this week?

I know this question was prior to last week but I have an answer for this week: waiver-eligible. This team is entirely unable to run the ball with all the injuries. Gordon is barely ownable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 8:20 PM, owenmills said:

Yeah I can barely bring myself to hold Gordon much longer as I see WW talent go by that may actually help my team but this guy is gone

If Lindsay is the Wildcat QB -- which we don't know for sure -- Gordon will be the rusher, jet sweep and the dump off guy for passes. So, both players may benefit. Both RBs working together could be very effective ala Ronnie Brown back in the day IF Denver had time to practice this scenario. As it stands now .. wow ... what a FUBAR situation!

23 minutes ago, Blazer said:

If Lindsay is the Wildcat QB -- which we don't know for sure -- Gordon will be the rusher, jet sweep and the dump off guy for passes. So, both players may benefit. Both RBs working together could be very effective ala Ronnie Brown back in the day IF Denver had time to practice this scenario. As it stands now .. wow ... what a FUBAR situation!

I own Gordon still and am not even considering starting him. Brutal match-up, with no QB. Even if these 2 RBs get loads of touches I think it’ll be awful stat lines with low chance of TD. Not pretty

1 minute ago, herschel said:

Anyone rolling the dice on him?

Yep-   Partly out of desperation,  but partly because Denver had a moment of reckoning last week and Vic laid down the law on Shurmur.    This is a running and short passing team ROS