Rotoworld.com Forums

Week 1 FLEX Start: Michel, Deebo, or Fuller? WHIR

Who should I start in my FLEX in 0.5 PPR?

RB Sony Michel vs. Miami

WR Deebo Samuel vs. Arizona

WR Will Fuller @Kansas City

Michel and Samuel are risks for not being 100% and on snap counts. Fuller's matchup is mediocre. Also of note, my opponent has DeShaun Watson. Does that factor into the equation at all when deciding to start Fuller?

I'm leaning towards Michel because the matchup looks too good. Am I crazy? What would you all suggest?

Post a link and I WHIR!

Edited by rasrar
3 minutes ago, Colonel Forbin said:

Michel is apparently be "eased" into the mix, so I avoid him. Not sure if Deebo is 100% healthy. That leaves Fuller who has a decent matchup, especially if it's negative game script and they're playing from behind.

Also of note, my opponent has DeShaun Watson. Does that factor into the equation at all when deciding to start Fuller?

Fuller then michel as a close second

But not sure how NE's defense will be this year with so many key players missing... so there may be more shootouts than expected in the season opener

That being said, you know that Watson is gonna have to ball out to keep up with Mahomes. Seems like Fuller has the bigger upside and opportunity this week